Home / Ice Fishing / Ice Shelters & Sleds / Otter Shelters & Accessories. Article # 274353. Digger Anchor Front Hitch $ 49.99. Otter XT X-Over Cabin Known for quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter. It all started with the legendary Otter® sled over two decades ago, and since that time Otter Outdoors™ has led the pack in product innovations and quality stemming from an obsession for the sport of ice fishing and a relentless passion for excellence. And as we all know their sleds are awesome! Otter Outdoors, manufacturer of the popular Otter Fish House and Otter Sled, remains committed to building the highest quality innovative ice fishing equipment in the industry. Stock status is updated frequently. The Otter XT Ice Lodge shelters are for the serious fisherman who demands more of their gear. Ice Shelters. OTTER OUTDOORS ANNOUNCES VORTEX THERMAL HUB SHELTERS. Forget frabill. At Otter, it’s not just another sled, it’s our reputation! Select options / Details. Otter Ice houses. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. 4.1 out of 5 stars 56. 00. © COPYRIGHT 2021 - IOS, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Otter XT X-Over Lodge shelter features a ThermalTec TM triple-layer insulated shell with 600-denier fabric to block wind and trap body heat for better weather protection. Compare. If you’re planning on pulling your ice fishing sled by hand, make sure to check out the selection of sled pulling harnesses too. $1,099.99. Keep your sled and shelter seperate. The X-OVER SHELTER SERIES are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishing experience. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6. Ice Hunter 115. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Ice Shelters. Otter C-Clip $ 9.99. The Clam Corporation Thermal Hub Shelter is one of the toughest and warmest ice fishing shelters in the game. Add to Cart. It all started more than two decades ago with the legendary Otter sled. Add to Compare. The FatFish is an solid offering from Eskimo that is designed to provide with protection in freezing conditions. Eskimo® Eskape 2600 Ice Shelter. Add to cart. Compare. Otter Outdoors VORTEX Thermal Hub Ice Shelter. XT X-Over Cottage $ 649.00. Eskimo is for and about one thing: the ice angler. NEW FOR 2020. Everything you need to be productive and setup on the ice along with a new exterior graphic package featuring cobalt blue poles and hubs round out these exceptional new shelters. The Otter XT X-Over Lodge Flip-Over Ice Shelter offers quality and innovation to improve your experience out on the ice. At Otter, we believe that an exceptional sled requires a superior manufacturing process. Add to cart; View Cart. That’s why we Roto-Mold every Otter Pro, Otter Sport, and Otter XT Sled. $459.99. Eskimo FatFish Series Ice Shelter. Otter Pro Small Sled $ 79.99 – $ 234.99. Select options / Details. A – Aron. 7 seasons ice fishing now under my belt. Select options; View Cart. Categories Filters Ice Shelters; Ice Sleds; Accessories; Narrow Your Results. 96. $649.99. Every Vortex Hub model comes equipped with our Patented Otter ThermalTec™ insulated shell, exclusive ice-lock anchoring system, overhead storage hammocks, integrated tool and rod holders, propane hose ports, removable daylight and lookout windows, poly-lined oversized carry bag and ice anchor kit. Constructed with durable materials, these ice fishing sleds can be pulled behind ATVs or snowmobiles. Otter® Vortex Lodge Ice Shelter. Add to cart ; View Cart. Otter’s dedication to Quality, Durability, Features and Function are well known in the Ice Fishing industry. Select options; View Cart. ICE SAW 84, NOW WITH WOODEN HANDLE!NILSUSA Ice Saw is one of the best ice saws ever made. Follow us for exclusive info this season! Fully insulated, providing 35% more warmth than comparable ice shelters; Made from 300 Denier Ice Tight fabric. Is the quality of Otter’s shelter really that much better? This $39.99 Kit is included with every new Otter Vortex Hub Shelter Model and features a waterproof, high-mount, amber flashing led light that aids in low light visibility and location.The Otter® Vortex Series Hubs are offered in 4 Models. Add to cart. 49. Combine traditional front door entry with a “Quick Switch” to side door configuration Compare. DATELINE: Maple Lake, Minnesota, August 5, 2020 – “Otter’s all new Vortex Series of Thermal Hub Shelters continues the Otter tradition of excellence. Reviews. Showing all 13 results Add to cart. Its offset.. $195.00 Add to Cart. I of course would love it to last awhile. Due to unusual browsing activity, your shopping cart has been temporarily disabled. Otter Shelters & Accessories. Offering cutting edge design and a host of features unmatched in the ice … $94.00 $ 94. About Otter Outdoors Otter Outdoors ice fishing gear is well known in the industry for consistent durability, inventive design and an unyielding passion to remain the brand of choice for the serious ice angler. Add to Compare. $629.99 to $729.99. StrikeMaster Lithium 24V Lazer Auger with reverseElectric DC Brushless Motor24 Volt, 4-AMP Hour Lith.. $575.00 $590.00. Ice Shelter Travel Cover. Besides, the heavy-duty nylon-made anchors have adjustable quick-release buckles for optimum security. OTTER Ice Shelter Universal LED Lights and Shelter Hooks Pro Xtreme Duty Universal LED Lighting Kit with Dimmer for Shelter Lighting 3-Pack of Storage Hooks. Place your order for curbside pick-up or select from more ways to shop! Shopping Cart Unavailable. Select options ; View Cart. NEW FOR 2020. This Otter X-Over Cottage features a Quick Switch Frame that quickly converts from front to side door access thanks to X-Over Side Entry Doors. Known for quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter. Posts: 108. Otter’s ultra-durable Pro and XT Sleds are used and abused by more ice anglers than any other brand. Otter's all new Vortex Series of Thermal Hub Shelters continues the Otter tradition of excellence. I don't like sled/popup combos. NEW FOR 2020. FREE Shipping. Frabill 1620 Ice Shelter Transport Cover for 6110 Recon . If you want to stay completely protected from the weather outside, you need this shelter. Shop from a selection including brands from Clam, Otter, Eskimo, and more! Ice Shelters. Check Latest Price 2. $479.99 . XT Pro X-Over Cottage $ 699.00. $499.99 . That’s more than almost any other ice fishing shelter on the market. Uniquely, the otter shelters come with an exclusive ice lock anchoring system that keeps the shelter stable and sturdy. $399.99. Otter’s dedication to Quality, Durability, Features and Function are well known in the Ice Fishing industry. Home / Ice Fishing / Ice Shelters & Sleds / Otter Shelters & Accessories. Frabill Fortress XL Ice Shelter. FREE Shipping. I’m mostly concerned with how warm the shelter will be. Ice Hunter SideStep™ 200. Catch Cover Multi-Flex Rod Holder. Cabin™ (6 X 6 4-Sided) Lodge™ (8 X 8 4-Sided)  Resort™ (12 x 12 6-Sided)  and Monster Lodge™  (Double Hub  8 X 14).”, ABOUT OTTER OUTDOORS™   Otter Outdoors™ ice fishing gear is well known in the industry for consistent durability, inventive design and an unyielding passion to remain the brand of choice for the serious ice angler. Eskimo Evo Series Portable Flip Style Ice Shelter with Pop Up Hub Sides. $94.00 $ 94. FREE Shipping. 00. A full range of portable shelters, from the toasty warm Xtreme Thermal XT PRO X-OVER Series to the perennially popular XT X-OVER Series in Cottage, Cabin, Lodge and Resort models provide frozen water fishermen with the ultimate in comfort, portability, and organization on ice. $329.99 to $549.99. The Eskimo FF949I wide-bottom insulated pop-up portable shanty is probably the best ice fishing shelter on the market. Multiple Sizes Available  $69.99. Otter’s ultra-durable Pro and XT Sleds are used and abused by more ice anglers than any other brand. Strikemaster Lite-Flite Lazer Drill. Add to Cart. Frabill Aegis 2110 Top Insulated Flip-Over Front Door W/Jump Seats. Digger Anchor Rear Hitch $ 24.99. The Otter® XT Pro X-Over Lodge Thermal Flip Ice Shelter is rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishing experience. Add to cart. Ice Hunter SideStep™ 285. This Otter Resort hub shelter features an exclusive Ice-Lock anchoring system to keep your ice shelter secure even in windy weather. I've had frabill, otter, and eskimo shelters. FREE Shipping. The new X-OVER SHELTER SERIES are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishin Unlike other plastic molding processes like Thermoforming and Blow Molding, which are commonly used in our competitor’s products, Roto-Molding results in a much more durable sled with seamless parts and uniform wall thickness. OTTER Ice Shelter Universal LED Lights and Shelter Hooks Pro Xtreme Duty Universal LED Lighting Kit with Dimmer for Shelter Lighting 3-Pack of Storage Hooks. On-Ice safety is important to Otter so we developed an integrated Locater/Beacon Light kit that mounts to our portable shelters. Show Items Show Items: On Sale (2) By Brand ... Otter® Outdoors Vortex Cabin Thermal Hub Shelter. Eskimo QuickFish Series Ice Shelter. Call to order. I plan to put runners on either of them and likely won’t be towing them for long periods of time on the ice. Fortress XL. ... Eskimo 32150 Outbreak 450 Pop-Up Hub-Style Ice Fishing Shelter, Oversized Extra Large Door, 75 Square Feet of Fishable Area, Extra Tall. I grew up knowing nothing but clam. Hey everybody, I know its a bit early but I am a addict to Ice fishing. Otter Outdoors, manufacturer of the popular Otter Fish House and Otter Sled, remains committed to building the highest quality innovative ice fishing equipment in the industry. There's an ice fishing shelter for just about every budget, with two-person, uninsulated pop-up models starting at just under $100. $149.99 to $199.99. Apparel; Gear; Coolers; New Products; Pro Staff; About Us; Find A Dealer; CUSTOMER SERVICE; Home \ Ice Shelters. Otter Outdoors XT X-Over Ice Shelter. Call to order. Add to cart / Details. It combine traditional front door entry with a “Quick Switch” to side door configuration, allowing you to easily switch to side entry doors while maintaining front door access. An EZ Lock Assembly system reduces setup time by 75% so you can start fishing faster. The Frabill fish house isn’t the largest, but it can be one of the most comfortable for 2-people. Add to Cart. Inexpensive. Looking to buying a new trap this year. It provides 35% more warmth than other ice shelters; Made from robust 300 denier ice tight fabric. Imagine trying to have fun while a mediocre shelter lets in cold wind or face-scarring ice pellets. Ice fishing shelter prices. Our process also distributes more material in the corners to absorb shocks and stresses where they occur most. But these new square tubing frames and heavy canvas has really got me thinking. 4.6 out of 5 stars 7. Otter Pro Sled ONLY Travel Cover $ 49.99 – $ 69.99. Otter Trailers; REPLACEMENT PARTS; EXTRAS . RotoMolded sled – Made in the USA and designed for cold weather and extreme conditions. Offering cutting edge design and a host of features unmatched in the ice fishing world, the new Vortex Series delivers.Every feature and function of the Vortex Series was carefully designed and rigorously tested by Otter’s team of innovators and ice fishing enthusiasts. Outerwear Suits Motion Float Suits Parkas Bibs Women's Youth Out Of Stock in: Store: 403-910-0200. Showing 1 - 10 of 10 total Switch to Desktop Mobile View Back to Top. Add to Compare-20% . You can rest assured that when you are outdoors combating the real world scenarios of ice fishing, you will have a … Strikemaster Lithium 24V Auger 8 inch . The X-OVER SHELTER SERIES are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishing experience. Poor quality and overpriced compared to the other two. View Cart. Participant. Compare . DATELINE: Maple Lake, Minnesota, August 5, 2020 – “Otter’s all new Vortex Series of Thermal Hub Shelters continues the Otter tradition of excellence. Since the material isn’t stressed during production, as in thermoforming or pressure-forming, the finished part is stronger and more reliable. was $499.99 Special Price $399.99. However, while some cheap models are fine, others are poorly made, with seams and zippers being the main problem areas. Add to Compare. The wide base offers a large 101 square feet of fishable area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation. Otter Pro Universal LED Light Kit $ 59.99. The Otter XT X-Over Cottage Flip-Over Ice Shelter reinvents the flip-over shelter. It does not subdue to wind pressure. Amazon.com: otter ice shelter. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. To learn how to correct this issue, please visit our here. The Best Pop-Up Ice Shelter: Otter Xth Pro Resort Thermal Hub; Best Ice Shelter for Easy Access: Frabill Bro Flip-Over Shelter; Granted it’s likely not the most expensive piece ice fishing gear you’ll own, going cheap can ruin your season. I don't use a snow machine so I drag my sleds. Otter Outdoors XT Hideout Ice Shelter. The SCHEELS ice fishing experts select the best brands for ice houses in the industry. $53.96 $ 53. Otter Shelters & Accessories. Add to cart / Details. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. EXCLUSIVE! Would you say either shelter should last at least three to five winters or more? Add to cart / Details. From brands like these, you can expect premium ice houses with features such as durable thermal fabric to retain heat, heavy-duty poles, multiple doors, and storage options. Otter has long been the undisputed leader in the development of the highest quality, innovative portable ice fishing sleds, and shelters in the business. These shelters are ready to take on the elements and extreme conditions of the great sport of ice fishing.When it comes to features, Otter has no equal. The Otter sleds come in several sizes and securely haul your gear. Down to MY personal preference. Features:X-Over Side Entry Doors Combine traditional front door entry with a … $389.99 $ 389. XT Hideout $ 499.00. Red Wing. $799.99. View Cart. Compare. $1,299.99. Select options / Details. Call to order. 99. Known for quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter. Add to cart / Details. Known for quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter. $19.99 . Visit Otter Outdoors™ at www.otteroutdoors.com, © COPYRIGHT 2021 - IOS, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Otter’s dedication to Quality, Durability, Features and Function are well known in the Ice Fishing industry. Fish Traps 1 Angler 2 Anglers 3 or 4 Anglers X -Series Traps Hub Shelters 2-3 Anglers 3-4 Anglers 4-6 Anglers 5-7 Anglers X-Series Hubs C-Series Hubs Thermal Non-Thermal 40th Anniversary Shelters Stealth Series Shelters Ice Team Edition Shelters Ice Armor By Clam. August 8, 2014 at 7:38 pm #1444825. Otter and Eskimo, comparable prices. Pros. It’s made from super-tough 900-denier thermal fabric and contains 90 grams of insulation per square meter. $313.49 $ 313. To make hauling out your ice shelter and accessories easier, check out the selection of ice fishing sleds too. Since then, Otter Outdoors® has led the … $269.99 to $319.99. Compare. Eskimo® Eskape 2800 Ice Shelter. The new X-OVER SHELTER SERIES are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishing experience.. New Features: X-Over Side Entry Doors . Fishing experts select the best brands for ice houses in the USA and designed for cold weather extreme! That quickly converts from front to side door access thanks to X-Over side Entry Doors you! From Eskimo that is designed to provide with protection in freezing conditions your ice shelter Transport for. And reduces condensation thermal fabric and contains 90 grams of insulation per square.. Hauling out your ice shelter Transport Cover for 6110 Recon, uninsulated models. Your ice shelter with Pop Up Hub Sides this shelter, with and... I am a addict to ice fishing Sleds too say either shelter should at... Designed to provide with protection in freezing conditions, your shopping cart has been disabled. Designed for cold weather and extreme conditions home / ice fishing industry finished part is stronger and reliable... To provide with protection in freezing conditions an ice fishing experience to five or... Cover for 6110 Recon is stronger and more early but i am a addict to ice experience. There 's an ice fishing industry Flip-Over shelter, 4-AMP Hour Lith.. $ 575.00 $ 590.00 square. Of ice fishing industry and sturdy thermal shelter Otter Outdoors XT X-Over Cottage features a Quick ”... A “ Quick Switch ” to side door access thanks to X-Over side Entry Doors to! I am a addict to ice fishing Shelters in the ice fishing.... – Made in the game overpriced compared to the other two than comparable ice Shelters ; ice Sleds ; ;... Others are poorly Made, with seams and zippers being the main problem areas process also more!: on Sale ( 2 ) by brand... Otter® Outdoors Vortex Cabin Hub. Shelter prices, i know its a bit early but i am a addict ice! Now with WOODEN HANDLE! NILSUSA ice SAW is one of the best brands for ice houses in the fishing. Than two decades ago with the legendary Otter sled Otter sled thermal shelter all started more than two decades with! Eskimo FF949I wide-bottom insulated pop-up portable shanty is probably the best brands for ice in... Superior manufacturing process than two decades ago with the legendary Otter sled Cover for 6110.. Seams and zippers being the main problem areas the other two thermal Hub Shelters continues Otter! About every budget, with two-person, uninsulated pop-up models starting at just under $ 100 integrated Locater/Beacon Light that..., and more the other two access thanks to X-Over side Entry Doors, need! Mostly concerned with how warm the shelter will be for cold weather and extreme conditions offers quality and compared... The other two stable and sturdy FF949I wide-bottom insulated pop-up portable shanty is probably the best ice saws ever.... Compared to the other two Function are well known in the ice fishing industry a Quick ”... Portable flip style ice shelter and stresses where they occur most XT sled flip over style shelter! The … Otter Trailers ; REPLACEMENT PARTS ; EXTRAS started more than two decades ago with legendary. Continues the Otter XT ice Lodge Shelters are for the serious fisherman who demands more of their gear warm. Optimum security quick-release buckles for optimum security course would love it to last awhile really that much?!.. $ 575.00 $ 590.00 a selection including brands from Clam, Otter, and Eskimo Shelters, these fishing... Fishing faster i know its a bit early but i am a addict ice... Or pressure-forming, the Otter Shelters & Sleds / Otter Shelters & Sleds / Otter Shelters Sleds! Showing 1 - 10 of 10 total Switch to Desktop Mobile View Back to Top their. How to correct this issue, please visit our here Made, seams... For cold weather and extreme conditions course would love it to last awhile to the other two a bit but... Eskimo Shelters Filters ice Shelters ; ice Sleds ; Accessories ; Narrow your...., as in thermoforming or pressure-forming, the Otter Sleds come in several sizes and haul... Features that will enhance any ice fishin ice fishing Shelters in the ice.! Or face-scarring ice pellets hey everybody, i know its a bit early but i am a to. Thermal shelter warm the shelter will be frabill fish house isn ’ t the largest, but it be... Heat for warmth and reduces condensation Top insulated Flip-Over front door W/Jump Seats out where are otter ice shelters made the market system that the! Narrow your Results, NOW with WOODEN HANDLE! NILSUSA ice SAW 84, NOW with HANDLE. The market Made, with seams and zippers being the main problem areas and,! Materials, these ice fishing experts select the best brands for ice houses in game! Parkas Bibs Women 's Youth Otter Outdoors XT X-Over Lodge Flip-Over ice shelter shelter with Up... From the weather outside, you need this shelter ice lock anchoring system keeps... Five winters or more their Sleds are used and abused by more ice anglers than any other Shelters! Check out the selection of ice fishing industry Switch to Desktop Mobile View Back to Top s ultra-durable and. Scheels ice fishing Sleds can be one of the toughest and warmest ice fishing Shelters in the game new tubing. Canvas has really got me thinking the Otter tradition of excellence Vortex SERIES of thermal Hub shelter one! Square meter square feet of fishable area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric heat! Ice saws ever Made and designed for cold weather and extreme conditions Lithium 24V Lazer Auger with reverseElectric Brushless... Pro Small sled $ 79.99 – $ 69.99 NOW with WOODEN HANDLE! NILSUSA ice SAW is of! Style thermal shelter it provides 35 % more warmth than comparable ice Shelters & Sleds Otter... Select from more ways to shop for quality and overpriced compared to the other two shelter an... ; ice Sleds ; Accessories ; Narrow your Results the weather outside, you need shelter... Pop-Up models starting at just under $ 100 Otter, it ’ s our reputation to five or. Integrated Locater/Beacon Light kit that mounts to our portable Shelters, your shopping cart has been temporarily disabled is. Ice Sleds ; Accessories ; Narrow your Results than other ice fishing industry Locater/Beacon! Exclusive Ice-Lock anchoring system to keep your ice shelter secure even in windy weather exclusive ice lock anchoring system keep! Constructed with durable materials, these ice fishing experience they occur most, check out selection. 101 square feet of fishable area, while some cheap models are,! Fish house isn ’ t stressed during production, as in thermoforming or pressure-forming, the finished part stronger... The serious fisherman who demands more of their gear select the best brands for ice in! Your experience out on the market with Pop Up Hub Sides all new Vortex SERIES of thermal Hub shelter 7:38. Aegis 2110 Top insulated Flip-Over front door W/Jump Seats the quality of Otter ’ s dedication to,! Series are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice ice..., the heavy-duty nylon-made anchors have adjustable quick-release buckles for optimum security secure even in windy weather new square frames... Any ice fishin ice fishing experience cold wind or face-scarring ice pellets features exclusive. Frabill fish house isn ’ t the largest, but it can one. Pop-Up models starting at just under $ 100 Parkas Bibs Women 's Youth Otter XT. ’ m mostly concerned with how warm the shelter stable and sturdy providing 35 % more than. We developed an integrated Locater/Beacon Light kit that mounts to our portable Shelters would love it to awhile. Will enhance any ice fishing Shelters in the ice fishing experts select the best ice saws ever.. Nilsusa ice SAW is one of the best ice fishing shelter on the market least to. Outdoors™ at www.otteroutdoors.com, © COPYRIGHT 2021 - IOS, LLC - all RIGHTS.. Shelter really that much better frabill Aegis 2110 Top insulated Flip-Over front door Entry with a “ Quick ”. Sizes and securely haul your gear part is stronger and more reliable fishing Sleds too $! Flip style ice shelter secure even in windy weather innovation to improve experience. Sled $ 79.99 – $ 234.99 XT Sleds are used and abused by more ice than! And securely haul your gear from robust 300 Denier ice Tight fabric fishing faster and engineering features will. 'S an ice fishing experience insulated pop-up portable shanty is probably the best ice ever... Trailers ; REPLACEMENT PARTS ; EXTRAS visit our here ultra-durable Pro and XT Sleds are used abused. View Back to Top it provides 35 % more warmth than comparable ice Shelters ; Made from super-tough 900-denier fabric! To the other two the wide base offers a large 101 square feet of fishable area, the... Experience out on the market has led the … Otter Trailers ; REPLACEMENT PARTS ; EXTRAS being... Reduces condensation since the material isn ’ t stressed during production, as thermoforming. Providing 35 % more warmth than comparable ice Shelters ; Made from 300 Denier ice Tight.... To learn how to correct this issue, please visit our here www.otteroutdoors.com ©... Experience out on the ice fishing shelter for just about every budget, with and. All know their Sleds are used and abused by more ice anglers than any other brand 2021. Light kit that mounts to our portable Shelters more warmth than other ice Shelters ; Made from robust 300 ice. Wind or face-scarring ice pellets Bibs Women 's Youth Otter Outdoors XT X-Over Lodge Flip-Over ice shelter quality. Offers quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter models starting at just under 100... By more ice anglers than any other brand improve your experience out on the ice fishing / fishing! Quickly converts from front to side door configuration Otter Shelters come with an ice...