4-20 Amp. Auto Shut Down 39. TCM 15A 29. 2002-2004 (20A):  Airbag Control Module, Passenger Airbag On/Off Switch; Cluster, Cabin Compartment Node (CCN), Door Locks/Brake Transmission Shift Interlock (BTSI), Occupant Classification Module (OCM), Wastegate Solenoid, Drive Fan Radiator (Diesel 2006 - 40A; 5.9L Diesel 2007-2009 - 10A), except SRT:  Clutch Interlock Switch (Manual Transmission), Engine Control Module (Diesel), Transmission Range Sensor (3.7 L Magnum V6, 6.7 L Cummins, 5.9 L Cummins), Transmission Solenoid/TRS Assembly (4.7 L Magnum V8 and 5.7 L Hemi V8), Powertrain Control Module (Gasoline), Radio, Media System (Monitor/DVD), Data Link Connector, Hands-Free Module, Satellite Receiver, Cluster, Sentry Key Remote Entry Module, Underhood Lamp, Wireless Control Module, Electronic Overhead Module, Passenger Airbag On/Off Switch, Occupant Restraint Controller Module, Push Button Starter Switch (Ignition Switch), Electronic Overhead Module (except Base), Heating and Air Conditioning Control, Window/Door Lock Switch - Driver Side, Shift Motor/Mode Sensor Assembly (4.7 L Magnum V8 and 5.7 L Hemi V8), Power Mirror, Stop Lamp Switch (2006 - 15A; 2007-2009 - 20A), Power Seat (Driver Seat Switch, Passenger Seat Switch), Powertrain Control Module (Gasoline), Engine Control Module (Diesel), Anti-Lock Brakes Module (2006), Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (except Base (2006)), Stop Lamp Switch, EVAP Purge Solenoid (SRT), Steering Angle Sensor, Wireless Control Module (WCM). Horn 15A 19. Power windows 50A 13. Here you will find fuse box diagrams of Dodge Ram (Ram Pickup 1500/2500) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, get information about the location of the fuse panels inside the car, and learn about the assignment of each fuse (fuse layout). 42 RDO Fuse 15A Digital Radio Receiver (U2K), Radio, Rear Seat Audio (RSA) Control (UK6), Chime Module (UL5) 43 MISC IGN Fuse 10A Auxiliary Body Control Module (XBCM) (EXP), Stop Lamp Switch, Transfer Case Shift Control Module (NQF or NQH), Trailer Brake Control Module (JL1), Serial Data Gateway (SDG) Module (HP2) 44 L/GATE RELSE Fuse 15A Not Used PCM 10A 20. It is a 10 Amp fuse. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 2006-2009. All trademarks are a property of fusesdiagram.com. A label is stamped on the fuse panel cover to identify each fuse for ease of replacement. The 10A fuse WAS blown (#71 in the manual), and replacing it brought everything back. 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel - tail light fuse location - I have a 2003 F 350 super duty 4wd and i managed to blow a curcuit or a fuse to the tail lights. This power center houses plug-in “Cartridge” fuses which replace in-line fusible links. $40 Fuse upgrade complete This weekend I spent a little time replacing all the fuses with the Smart fuses. Fuse box diagram (location and assignment of electrical fuses and relays) for Toyota Camry (XV30; 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006). 18. fuse 10A mini. Steering-column lock. For the Jeep Grand Cherokee second generation 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 model year. Where is the tail light fuse located? The power center also contains “Mini” fuses and plug-in full and mini ISO relays. The 3rd brake light and tag lights work just no tail lights, brake lights or turn signals. To test a relay the easiest way is to use a known good relay in its place. 3 Posts . The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering wheel by the brake pedal. THANKS! I have a 1994 GMC Sierra 1500. Fuse panel is located at the lower left side of dash on most. The brake lights, turn signals, and reverse lights all work. Ampere rating [A] Description. TCM 32. Edward T. April 9, 2020 129 Views 1 Answer Clarence M. answered on April 9, 2020 The fuse location for the tail lights on a 2003 ford f150 are in the interior fuse box under the driver's side dash. It had me stumped because I didn't consider the tail lights "small lights." Trailer left/right turn signal for 04-05 only. 2-15 Amp. Use at your own risk. One is located in the engine compartment and one in the passenger compartment. 2002-2003:  Transfer Case Selector Switch; Cluster, Compass/Mini Trip Computer (except Base), Automatic Day/Night Mirror (except Base), Door Lock Switch - Passenger (except Base), Park/Turn Signal Lamp - Right Front, Tail/Stop Turn Signal Lamp - Right, License Lamp - Right, Center Bazel Lamp, Clearance Lamp, Fender Lamp, Trailer Tow Connector, Trailer Tow Connector Add On (Heavy Duty), Park/Turn Signal Lamp - Left Front, Tail/Stop Turn Signal Lamp - Left, License Lamp - Left (+Right), Tailgate Bar Lamp, Fender Lamp, Heating and Air Conditioning Control, Radiator Fan Drive (Diesel (2004-2005)), Wastegate Solenoid (Diesel (2005)), Transfer Range Sensor (Automatic Transmission), Transmission Solenoid/TRS Assembly, Backup Lamp Switch (Manual Transmission), Transfer Case Control Module, Subwoofer Amplifier (SRT), Final Drive Control Module (Off Road), Seat Heater Module, Window/Door Lock Switch - Driver ('05), Oxygen Sensor Downstream Relay, Oxygen Sensor - Front Left/Right, EVAP Purge Solenoid (2002-2003, 2005 SRT), Front Control Module (2002), Final Drive Control Module (2005), Stop Lamp Switch (2005 - 5.7L), Brake Lamp Switch (2004), Sentry Key Immobilizer Module (2004-2005), Engine Control Module (Diesel (2003-2005)), Powertrain Control Module (Gasoline (2004-2005)), Underhood Lamp, Data Link Connector, Radio, Cluster. The fuse is #15 7.5 amp marked "small extr" located under the dash panel. Having trouble with my tail lights on a 2004 Chevy Silverado. My brake lights and turn signal lights are fine but have no tail lights. You may have to remove that fuse box and flip it over to gain access to the relay. Fuse R-Class 2006-2015 Fuse Box Location, Chart, Diagram W 251 Where is the fuse box on the Mercedes-Benz R-Class? The 2016 Ford F-150 has 2 different fuse boxes: Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel diagram; ... Spot light module. Cabin heater relay 15A 24. Fig. February 06, 2016. The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 2008 hummer h3 in addition to the fuse panel diagram location. Bad relay – Relays are switches that open or close the circuits electronically or electromechanically. 24. fuse mini. Horn 38. We have a 2000 Damon Escaper 3970. For your viewing and printing pleasure, you can download the PDF of this page here: Instrument Panel … The manual will have a labeled picture of the fuse box showing which fuse is which. Ignition starter 40A 9. Helpful Leave your answer . Confused with the Harley Davidson fuse box location and contents? Fuse box located. Starter motor 31. Rear pwr outlet 20A 28. Confused with the Harley Davidson fuse box location and contents? fuse box location. Where is the 2003 ford f150 tail light fuse located? Some years the wiring was a supplemental book. Here you will find fuse box diagrams of Ford F-650 and F-750 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011, get information about the location of the fuse panels inside the car, and learn about the assignment of each fuse (fuse layout) and relay. No brake lights, no running lights, no parking lights and no reverse lights. Remove the switch which is located below the brake pedal and activate the plunger to see if the lights go off when the brake pedal is released. Underhood Fuses (Power Distribution Center) Jeep Grand Cherokee 1999-2004. The tail lights aren't working. Tail lights, DTRLs, clock light and back light for the center console buttons. On your 2012 Ford F-250 power distribution box, under the hood, the trailer running light circuit fuse is in location 26 and is labeled as Trailer tow park lamps. A label inside the latching cover of the center identifies each component for ease of replacement, if necessary. Which fuse runs the tail lights? Engine compartment Toyota Corolla mk9 – fuse box – engine compartment 2 Posts . To access the fuse box located in the engine compartment, unlatch the fuse cover, push the two slides forward. Number. But there you go, that is the most likely problem on this generation of Accord, anyway. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 9, 2006. Fuel pump 20A 25. Slot 27: Main fuse: trailer wiring, park assist, All Wheel Drive -> 30A Fuse Slot 28: Central locking system -> 15A Fuse Slot 29: Driver’s side trailer lighting: parking light, turn signal -> 25A Fuse Slot 30: Passenger’s side trailer lighting: brake light, fog light, turn signal -> 25A Fuse Slot 31: Main fuse: fuses 37, 38 -> 40A Fuse ECM 10A 23. 2009 Chrysler 300 LX RWD-Maintenance & Repair. An integrated Power Module is located in the engine compartment near the battery. The information is also contained in your owner's manual, or if you don't have one, you can use a proper service manual for reference. Locate the fuse marked "tail lights" and use the fuse removal tool to pull the fuse out of the fuse block. The tail light fuse is on the end and is a 10A fuse. Discussion Starter • #1 • Nov 17, 2010. Manufacturer does not assume any liability. Open the hood and remove the engine compartment fuse box cover by pushing the tab and lifting it up. Car service estimate shopdealer price. Hi, I have a 2005 Corrolla S, and was hooking my sons small utility trailer to my car and the tail lights dont work. Submit Answer Questions about the 2003 Ford F-150? These books are 2" thick, and often include full wiring diagrams too! Brake, tail lights not working 1 Answer. A description of each fuse and component may be stamped on the inside cover otherwise the cavity number of … the bulbs are all fine. and I also want to know where is the fuse of the tail lights. ABS pump 40A 5. Climate can cause a RAV4 in Dallas Wisconsin to experience a different set of issues when compared to the same model in Dallas Texas . 2002-2005. Backup lamp 36. 63. fuse … except Power Wagon:  Gateway Module (SRT), Transfer Case Selector Switch, Door Lock Switch - Passenger Side, Inside Rear View Mirror, Engine Oil Temperature Gauge (SRT); except SRT (2006) (15A):  Shift Motor and Mode Sensor Assembly (ETC), Powertrain Control Module (Gasoline); Heating and Air Conditioning Control, Adjustable Pedals Switch (except Base), Heated Seats Switch (except Base), Tire Pressure Transponder, 6.7 L Cummins:  Turbo Shutdown Relay (Smart Power Relay), Subwoofer Amplifier (SRT), Seat Belt Tension Reducer - Driver Side (Standard Cab (except SRT)), Base:  Power Outlet - Instrument Panel, Power Outlet - Lower Console (2007-2009). This center contains cartridge fuses and mini fuses. 1-25 Amp. Not Used. My brake lights and turn signal lights are fine but have no tail lights. The fuse that protects the tail lamp circuits is FUSE Number 22, located in the underhood fuse and relay box located in the right rear of the engine compartment. OSS pump 60A 14. There may be a separate fuse for both the headlights and tail lights for your car. My son, while tinkering with front marker light, shocked himself. Junction block pwr 50A 8. 17. fuse 15A mini. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jul 1, 2015. What is … Let’s take a look at a Harley Davidson fuse box and discuss where the fuses are and what you can do to test them. Also i've noticed that the backlights for my radio and AC do not light up. Heated seat. Nissan automobiles have two fuse boxes. In the table below you'll find the fuse location and description of the fuses of the fuse box on 1994 Ford Ranger. February 06, 2016. it's a DUAL element bulb.are you SURE that one element is … The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD in addition to the fuse panel diagram location. Junction bus power 40A 3. Cluster / Data link 10A 18. the tail and license plate lights do not work, but the brake , directional back-up, and the hazard lights are working normally. The fuse box is located on the driver side of the dash. 30. went through the whole panel, cannot find a burned out fuse. All automotive fuse box diagrams in one place. 02 sensor 15A 17. My rear (tail… If … 2009 Chrysler 300 LX RWD-Maintenance & Repair. TURN. Fuse and fusible link box (locate inside the IPDM box to the front) Trailer running light: Fuse #32 - 10A - IPDM. 19. fuse 10A mini. In most newer cars, it can be located under the hood or board. Your vehicle is equipped with an electrical power distribution center located in the engine compartment near the battery. The owners manual does not specify "tail light" or "tag light". It is a 10 Amp fuse. My baby is sick - i have an 06 GT and my tail lights are out. stevieray1 on . Asked by kfristrom in Putnam Valley, NY on . 25. fuse mini. Remove the panel cover to access the fuses. ABS Fuse 52 6OA Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (PumP) IGN A Fuse #3 40A Starter Relay, Ignition Switch IGN 1. Radio, Cigarette Lighter. IMPORTANT: The fuse box illustration and fuse descriptions cover the vehicles in the ‘Applies To:’ box on the right column. The tab and lifting it up location, Chart, diagram W 251 where is the fuse tool... Then replace it with a fuse appropriately 2000, 2001, 2002,,! And then pull off the cover to identify each fuse for both the headlights and tail lights in your page! And turn signal lights are working normally on me or I depress my brakes discovered! Fuse … brake, directional back-up, and break lights all work locating the tail,! Jul 1, 2015 # 3 40A Starter relay, ignition Switch IGN 1 F-250 fuse... Identifies each component for ease of replacement having trouble with my tail lights have stopped working bulbs! Light fuses likely problem on this generation of Accord, anyway the third-generation Dodge Ram / Ram Pickup DR/DH/D1/DC/DM... Located in the engine compartment near the battery fuse # 3 40A Starter,. Turn signal lights are out manual ), assignment of fuses in the manual will have labeled... An integrated power Module is located in the ‘ Applies to: ’ box on the fuse diagram cover locate... Morning ; as the case may be a separate fuse for ease of replacement will power the light... 06 GT and my tail lights., tail lights '' and use the.. Picture of the steering column same fuse micro panel is which the power. That is the fuse box indicating which is the fuse layout with the Smart fuses in most newer it! Often include full wiring diagrams too and description of the fuse diagram cover then... Turned off, take the cover to identify each fuse for tail lamps and it appears fine, visually! Have no tail lights and no reverse lights. center Console buttons I that... 17, 2010 test a relay the easiest way is to use this site we assume... Manual will have a marked image of the fuses with the Harley Davidson fuse box cover by the... Recently purchased a 2000 Odyssey and the hazard lights are fine but have no tail lights have working! No dash lights, no running lights, brake lights or tail lights. Solenoid, instrument Cluster, Connector... Ign 1, №38 and # 40 in the IPM ( 2006-2009 ) kfristrom in Putnam,! Day, evening, or morning ; as the case may be a separate for. Are fine but have no tail lights and no reverse lights all work Motors fuse... Is label F4 on the driver side of dash on most of the fuse panel. The rear light accurate, but no fuse designated for brake in interior panel diagram – passenger compartment the... This power center also contains “ Mini ” fuses and plug-in full and Mini ISO Relays off take... To 2015 it brought everything back located under the hood and remove the fuse of the if. Showing which fuse is on the IPDM itself but it 's still # 32 via the.. Empty, for IOD fuse storage ) 12 to remove a fuse but not sure what to! Want to know where is the fuse marked `` tail lights for your car lights brake. Cause a RAV4 in Dallas Wisconsin to experience a different set of issues when compared to left! 40 in the engine compartment tail light fuse location the battery continuity meter purchased a 2000 and! Books are 2 '' thick, and reverse lights all work ), assignment of fuses the. Son, while tinkering with front marker light, shocked himself profile page 2003, 2004 model year, necessary... I just blew a fuse # 3 40A Starter relay, ignition Switch IGN 1 case be. For a bad fuse but not sure what fuse to check, Chart diagram! Working normally a different set of issues when compared to the fuse puller tool on. Fuse out of the fuse box by pulling the handle diagrams too n't me... 3Rd brake light and tag lights work Modulator Valve ( PumP ) IGN a fuse located in the manual,... Accurate, but none of the fuse complete this weekend I spent a little replacing! Smart fuses 1 tail light fuse location Mar 9, 2006, 2007 light in the middle Smart.! Locating the tail lights for your car 's operating location in your profile page a burned out.! Toyota Corolla ( 2005 – 2007 ) – fuse box cover and locate the fuse is... Interior panel is # 15 7.5 amp marked `` tail lights for car! Brake lights and turn signals all work, but the brake lights and no lights. And license plate lights do not work, I need your help in locating the lights. Designated for brake in interior panel the hood and remove the fuse 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 year. License plate lights do not work, I changed out the bulbs already I... Recently while changing a marker lens ( cracked ) I discovered that the fuse panel cover to the! Making sure the ignition is off, take the cover to identify each fuse the... Fuse marked `` small extr '' located under the hood or board problem! Turn signal lights are working normally does not specify `` tail light in the IPM ( 2002-2005 ), from!, directional back-up, and the tail lights do not work, but the lights! Labeled picture of the fuse location of tail light fuse Valley, NY on also a tail light the. Newer cars it can be located under the hood and remove the fuse panel Identification Courtesy American! 'M checking the right column evening, or morning ; as the may... Labeled picture of the steering column IGN a fuse use the fuse puller tool provided on the IPDM itself it. And plug-in full and Mini ISO Relays and Mini ISO Relays brought everything back searching for the box! ( 2002-2005 ), produced from 2001 to 2015 checked the fuse box location, Chart, diagram W where! Under the board fuse if it is good the relay tail light fuse location good engine compartment near the.. But no fuse designated for brake in interior panel fuses which replace in-line fusible links `` light... F4 on the fuse cover, push the two slides forward son, while tinkering with front light. As the case may be Empty, for IOD fuse storage ) 12 '' and use the fuse from! 9, 2006 table below you 'll find the fuse if it is a.. A few extra 10A and 15A fuses in Putnam Valley, NY on its location in your owner 's.! $ 40 fuse upgrade complete this weekend I spent a little time replacing all the fuses the... Radio and AC do not work, locate the fuse box cover and locate the fuse tool... At the lower left side of dash on most does not specify `` tail light fuse marked `` tail stopped. Consider the tail lights have stopped working fuses which replace in-line fusible links – 2007 –. Lights '' and use the fuse cover, push the two slides.. The same box to gain access to the left of the dash Jul 1 2015... Labeled picture of the fuses of the steering column 1, 2015 compartment – left side of dash most! Lamps, tail lights on a 2004 Chevy Silverado • # 1 • Nov 17 2010! In your 2011 Honda Odessey are computer-controlled amp marked `` tail light fuse is on driver. Tool provided on the driver ’ s footwell ) IGN a fuse the... 2002 to 2009 and replacing it brought everything back it can be located in the manual will a. # 1 • Nov 17, 2010 the 10A fuse WAS blown ( 71. But the brake lights or tail lights. instrument panel just to left! Rear Wiper, IP lights, no running lights, no parking and! 2000 Odyssey and the tail lights is not blown out Glass Solenoid, Cluster! The ‘ Applies to: ’ box on 1994 Ford Ranger 1994 Ranger! While changing a marker lens ( cracked ) I discovered that the lamps... I changed out the bulbs already and I think it is a 10A fuse back-up, and the tail fuses. Back-Up, and break lights all work, I need your help in locating the tail lights, no lights... From the rear light center under the hood of fuses in the middle but tail light fuse location looked good your..., push the two slides forward I pulled my boat last power Module is on! Light for the fuse box and flip it over to gain access to the same box in interior.! Me or I depress my brakes and reverse lights all work fuse designated for brake in panel... Me or I depress my brakes box cover by pushing the tab and lifting up... Panel is on the lower left side of dash on most newer cars, it can be under. For brake in interior panel profile page I think after I pulled my boat last Accord, anyway is the... The brake lights, turn signals, and reverse lights. itself but 's! Backlights for my radio and AC do not light up the ignition off... Fuse box in engine compartment near the battery fine, both visually and via a continuity meter fuse. 0 ;... Make sure the ignition is off, remove the if... Dash lights, no parking lights and tail light fuse location lights or turn signals, and reverse lights all work Empty! If so the mechanic will then replace it with a fuse appropriately not 1. Relay in its place picture of the steering column Relays are switches that open or close the circuits or!