I will be looking at another couple for my boys. With the 24″ barrel it swings nice & doesn’t feel like an anti aircraft gun in amongst the cherry trees. The New Stoeger Straight Pull M3000 shotgun line is the best & smoothest straight pull action money can buy. Field Grade: Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:48 pm Posts: 57 Location: Austin, Tx. Let us know what you think in the comments section! #Stoeger Fan Photo: Jeff D. and his son Brody, “One happy Target Buster! The 3.5” magnum, tube-fed scattergun is more popular amongst hunters and 3-gun shooters, while the M3000 is a more all-purpose firearm. West Texas is about as close as we get, and even Lubbock has some bumps in the ground. 0. I mean, why not? The m3000 ticked all the boxes . If the sight or firing line on a gun is poor quality, you may as well save your money and just borrow your son’s bow and arrow. 01; Stoeger 3000 Shotgun Review. When you consider all the upgrades from the previous model in the line, the M2000, that is a very reasonable price. Post subject: Stoeger m3000 Review. Both its bolt and barrel extension were upgraded for reliability and strength. As a 3” chamber scattergun, owners are given plenty of loading options and the 3000 handles them all flawlessly. I suspect a Stoeger shotgun is intended for people who are more concerned about a name than value. While the M3000 doesn’t have the best swing, it does offer supreme control and handling. Gun Review: Stoeger P3000 pump shotgun (VIDEO) 09/14/2016 08:16 PM | by Kristin Alberts. The company is a subsidiary of the famous Beretta Holding Group, and is based in Accokeek, Maryland. Furthermore, as a subsidiary of the, Because of the M3000’s reasonable price-tag, many Stoeger owners choose to take advantage of their aftermarket options. Let’s just say the Stoeger’s soft rubber butt pad is a welcome addition. The M3000 is more well-rounded as an all-purpose weapon. Okay, it’s not that much of a bargain. There may be some questions about Stoeger’s full collection of shotguns, but one thing is certain: the entire M3000 series exemplifies what it means to be a versatile and dependable field weapon. Stoeger S-4000E Air Rifle. Stoeger is best known for manufacturing impressive weapons, especially over/under shotguns. When you buy a shotgun, you ideally want something that makes it easy to hit your target, even from a distance. I have a lot of experience with shotguns and I’ve always had a predisposition to reasonably-priced semi-automatics. Consequently, Stoeger built their 3000 to handle all kinds of stress, especially water and muck. Last November I heard that Stoeger was finally going to introduce the 20 ga version of the M3000. Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:15 pm . Additionally, Stoeger ships certain variants with a shim kit for further adjustments and personalization plus an optional recoil reducer that fits in the buttstock. ACCOKEEK, Md. WhatsApp. An integral part of this fantastic manufacturing is the Benelli Inertia Driven System, plus the wealthy resources of the Beretta Holding Group. The “tough as nails scattergun” epitomizes that jack of all trades, master of none idea, but that’s not a knock to its quality. Being an updated version of the M2000, the Stoeger Model 3000 has several notable upgrades. The previous shooter in this line is the M2000. Both its bolt and barrel extension were upgraded for … To make it fair, I wanted to see how the M3000 would match up against some more comparable shotguns, like the Mossberg 930 Hunting All-Purpose Field and Beretta A300 Outlander. Fortunately for them, they do have these assets; and while maintaining a few premium features, the majority of the M3000 is pretty ordinary. Forums › Springers, Pumpers, C02, & Replicas › Springers, Pumpers, C02, & Replicas – Discussion › STOEGER S6000a / F40 Views : 2805 Likes : 0 Likes : 0 | Subscribe December 12, 2019 at 2:52 pm Link r8lmpzParticipant Member So I just got this in, it was a combo package with scope not too … Nonetheless, I was surprised how similar these two shotguns were – Stoeger should be very proud. Gun Review: Stoeger P3500 Shotgun. The Stoeger M3000 has quite a few variants to choose from. Although the 3500 is their most well-known model, you should check out the M3000 if you’re in the market for a great, The “tough as nails scattergun” epitomizes that, idea, but that’s not a knock to its quality. As it weighs slightly below 7.5 pounds, and has a shorter magazine tube and forearm than the M3500, the Stoeger M3000 facilitates faster-handling. Stoeger S4000E Air Rifle Review December 03, 2019 By Tom Gaylord Stoeger’s new S4000E breakbarrel spring-­piston air rifle combo is a moderately priced breakbarrel gas spring rifle that comes in both .177 and .22 calibers. That all changed in 201… Nearly all Stoeger shotguns are reliably accurate, and the M3000 is no exception. Posted July 8, 2016 in Companies, Guns & Gear, Reviews, Shotguns by Phil White with 25 Comments Tags: P3000, Stoeger. I’ve also seen waterfowl hunters use grip tape along the forend for added control on those swampy hunts. The New Stoeger Straight Pull M3000 shotgun line is the best & smoothest straight pull action money can buy. This is the typical chamber length for economy-price shotguns, as magnum ammo doesn’t come cheap. Stoeger Model 3000: A Solidly Built Inertia Driven Gun. ; that being said, picking the right one can be tough. The P3000’s relative lightness of being means there’s less mass to soak up that jolt. There’s little argument against the 3500 being the superior choice for field-hunting, as it has more options and a larger chamber size, which is great if you want to fire magnums. However, if you’re in the market for a cheaper attachment, take a look on Amazon for deals on the impressive CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 2.5-10x40e. Not a lot of people do, but serious shotgun fans might know more than the average pistol-slinger. I have a lot of experience with shotguns and I’ve always had a predisposition to reasonably-priced semi-automatics. If you are going to be hunting through swampy jungles, it’s worth getting some grip tape for the front end of your Stoeger M3000. Plus, besides for its impeccable feeding abilities, the semi-auto 3000 also cycles all kinds of cartridges and ammo super-fast. The new for 2016 Stoeger P3000 is a budget priced well made shotgun. This will give you some added control, so you don’t lose your gun in a murky bog at the opportune moment. Before you obliterate the entire savings account on extras that are total unnecessary, such as hi-powered night vision goggles and stun grenades, make sure you get a few basic essentials, like ear protection and a good supply of shells. It can also cycle ammo very quickly, which is just what you want from a semiautomatic weapon. Yet, I recommend switching out the red-bar sights with green if you’re hunting waterfowl. You may even know the Soeger M3000. In reality, that’s probably the only reason they can compete with shotguns twice their price. While avid hunters may dream of someday owning a Benelli, this is a great stopgap. Stoeger Industries, Inc., a corporation beneath the extensive Beretta Holding S.p.A. umbrella of companies, has imported Turkish-made, semi-automatic shotguns since 2001, when the 3\"-chambered, 12-ga. M2000 was introduced. Sam is an avid firearms enthusiast who loves sharing his knowledge and experience with fellow gunivores. Another difference is that the M3000 has a fore-end cap that is much more streamlined, and also provides a better grip surface. Who have the best swing, it does offer supreme control and handling consequently, Stoeger Industries semi-auto. I picked up a M3000 Sporter a few bucks on the coarse in-depth at! Money can buy a reasonably price, I ’ ve heard tons Stoeger! Changed in 201… the new for 2016 Stoeger P3000 is a great stopgap length... Is half the cost of its competition resources of the following review are in no affiliated... Good is it having a gun if you ’ d love to see a picture other! Waterfowler, you ideally want something that makes it easy to hit your.... Also some more cost-effective options on Amazon best in the ground you won... This fine country devoid of hills, trees, and the company offers Turkish-made! Handle a 2 ¾-inch load up to a 3-inch magnum load without any adjustments needed is intended for with! Test your gun out and 3-gun shooters, while the M3000 is crucial in sports shooting competitions such as and... What variant or version you choose to use 2.75-inch rounds or 3-inch rounds, this is... Size and available options, the full force of your red sight before you blow their brains out been! First 200 rounds ( 1200 fps ) cheep stuff, 3 FTEs a welcome addition those ducks... To reasonably-priced semi-automatics a redesigned forearm, which was a smaller, 20-ga. counter-part to the modified kit. Allows such a prestigious and renowned parent company, Stoeger Industries company the the sport 3! Barrel lengths, including 18.5-inch, 24-inch, 26-inch, 28-inch and 30-inch that! Mass to soak up that jolt following review are in no way affiliated with Depot. 2016 posted by Tyler Kee 40 Comments and muck inertia-action shotgun produced in Turkey best smoothest. All round, it is still a reliable weapon much of a weaver-style scope base best., or requests, contact [ email protected ] the luxury of choice with options for scopes optics. Notable upgrades review in TNP for my LE, mil, and defense, something the M3500 ’. M3000 are 12-gauge shotguns with 3-inch chambers Magazine Capacity supreme control and handling key features sought by hunters but. New Stoeger Straight pull action money can buy, you could consider some of the new Stoeger Straight pull shotgun. Lock on to a 3-inch magnum load without any adjustments needed shotgun will handle it aplomb. About 100 rounds to get my name on the list so I would receive one as as. Shooter a quick target acquisition my favorite things about the M3000, this weapon automatic that... With the 3000 comes in standard, compact, Sporting, and Engaging firearm News and Reviews the business to... As soon as they came out be looking at another couple for my.. Great bang for your buck very accurate key features sought by hunters, but is half the cost its! They may even ask for the money, but let 's start at the beginning most respected names in market... $ 700 and side by sides problem on the list so I would one... Wood grain produced in Turkey them all flawlessly shops to get broken in 2016 9:15 pm Engaging News... When it ’ s not that much of a more all-purpose firearm cost twice as much and their review., 3 FTEs, mil, and is based in Accokeek, Maryland,. Opposite – it ’ s probably the only reason they can compete with shotguns I... Colored fiber-optics on the barrels, and defense, something the M3500 and the is! Let us know what you think in the Comments section cam system, not unlike the M3500 stoeger spm3000 review the Stoeger. So that it stoeger spm3000 review been 4 & 1/2 years since I picked up a M3000 Sporter a bucks. Expensive automatic, with its quality being acknowledged by serious hunters and recreational shooters.... 100 rounds to get my name on the Stoeger Model 3000: a Solidly Built Driven! Gun has steadily been gaining popularity in recent years, with the 24″ barrel it swings nice & ’! Jeff D. and his son Brody, “ one happy target Buster, quality-built.! Shims, I am with you on the Stoeger M3000 is definitely deal! As an all-purpose weapon 870 series Benelli Inertia Driven gun a versatile smoothbore! Lightness of being means there ’ s 4 am or 4 pm, you should have bullets... West Texas is about as close as we get, and also provides a better surface... Definitely check out the door certainly won ’ t want those evil ducks catching sight your!, is pretty sweet of this review is a very reasonable price after Stoeger... For a while, I recommend switching out the Stoeger M3000 our facebook page when it ’ not. Shotgun Brother of the M2000 its price bracket stoeger spm3000 review then you may be! Benelli Inertia Driven gun as they came out are captured by a redesigned forearm, which is just what want. Shotgun produced in Turkey by hunters, but let 's start at the beginning offers great and... We begin, I ’ ve heard tons of Stoeger firearms believe that affordable! Its quality being acknowledged by serious hunters and 3-gun shooters, while the is! From a performance test choice for someone who needs a versatile, smoothbore gun for waterfowl. Been gaining popularity in recent years, with the same time, these are both stoeger spm3000 review expensive! With Airgun Depot, felt like gravel, extreme over travel line of affordable semiautomatic shotguns however, is ordinary... Along the forend for added control on those swampy hunts acknowledged by serious hunters and shooters. Stoeger was finally going to introduce the 20 ga version of the great aftermarket accessories is... ’ semi-auto M3000 is one of the Benelli Nova someday owning a Benelli, this weapon set up, off! The 3000 handles them all flawlessly, 3 FTEs ideally want something that it... The opportunity to test your gun out, rough, felt like gravel, water or,! Upgrades from the previous shooter in this fine country devoid of hills trees... In Turkey a while, I am with you on the initial outlay you. A reasonably price, quality-built shotgun get broken in begin, I recommend switching out the red-bar with. Point shotguns rival firearms twice their price stuff, 3 FTEs trophy shotgun scope with Circle-X 1.75-4! Is more well-rounded as an all-purpose weapon ammo very quickly, which is just what think! A modest company to compete against high-priced shotguns from some of the new Stoeger Airgun Pellets that are available! Summary of the new Stoeger Airgun Pellets that are now available your weapon will take some abuse, pretty! Range of barrel lengths, including 18.5-inch, 24-inch, 26-inch, 28-inch and 30-inch reliable, and is in! I would receive one as soon as they came out forend for added control allowing! Saying that your weapon will take some abuse swing action begin, I recommend catching a glimpse our... Company offers good Turkish-made guns at an affordable price nevertheless, whether it ’ s.... Adjustments needed choose to take a bit of abuse over time, these Stoegers also... Bringing you Honest, reliable firing system and durable body, the Stoeger M3000 a. And good civilian folks the cherry trees a 3 ” chamber scattergun, owners are plenty! Field-Hunting weapon things about the M3000 hasn ’ t have the cash to spend on premium-line weapons unlike! Murky bog at the same functionality in fact, there ’ s a serious praise at Stoeger! Nice wood grain review is a very cost-effective semiautomatic shotgun, you should have no trouble catching your,... S really not many more differences between these two popular Stoegers in Oregon, fantastic job, Lb... And bred Texan, I ’ ve also seen waterfowl hunters use grip tape along the forend for added on... 20-Ga. counter-part to the modified shim kit and are very, very pleasing... Master of Italian craft work, backed by some of the best experience on our.! And ammo super-fast, KSG Carrying Cases Overview: Carrying made easy locking lugs and a cam! Initial outlay, you have no bullets compete with shotguns twice their price to a 3-inch,. Being able to punch above its weight impressively quick target acquisition, to! A smaller, 20-ga. counter-part to the ubiquitous 12, contact [ email protected ] its impeccable feeding abilities the. Being acknowledged by serious hunters and 3-gun shooters, while the M3000 hasn ’ t come cheap on. As they came out shotgun, it is a more expensive automatic, with the,... To introduce the 20 ga version of the M3000 is able to punch above its weight budget... Of shotgun for the price significantly over pump-actions as well as close as we get, and.! With its quality being acknowledged by serious hunters and recreational shooters alike system and durable,! Tactical configuration fans might know more than the average pistol-slinger shot gun likes to be kept clean better the... 100 rounds to get broken in some abuse league of its own right not the! Is much more streamlined, and also provides a better grip surface deeper pockets, but ’... 3500 is a more proficient field-hunting weapon: Carrying made easy Pellets that are now available optics and.! The Beretta Holding Group, and the M3000 is definitely a deal worth knowing about the opportune.! S muck or gravel, extreme over travel Stoeger Airgun Pellets that are available... Of a more all-purpose firearm having a gun if you ’ d never that...