], This is an absolutely wonderful 2 piece set. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet with Agave Blue Handles, Gray 4.7 out of 5 stars 572 Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Nonstick Sauce Pan/Saucepan with Lid, 3 Quart, Blue 10-Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set, Silver (10 Piece) Delivery: free. Not only are they pretty, they work amazing and they're super easy to clean which is the best part! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The color is pleasing to the eye and it cooks evenly without sticking. USD $23.79. to see all the coverage offered for each product. With skillets in two essential sizes (9.5-inch and 11.75-inch), this twin pack brings high performance and cooking convenience to home chefs eager for kitchen versatility with long-lasting dependability. The grey color with glitter makes these pots look very pretty and apeeling to the eye. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals, I am so happy with the Skillet Twin Pack by Rachael Ray. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Double up your kitchen versatility with the durable and solution-oriented Rachael Ray Create Delicious Hard-Anodized Nonstick Deep Skillet Twin Pack. They are hard anodized (coated) constructed and have a stainless steel plate attached to the bottom for better heat conduction and even cooking. Obsessing Over. The gray shimmer is just beautiful and matches with any kitchen decor. Earn up to 10% cash back . Zulily. Rachael Ray Create Delicious 9.5" Aluminum Nonstick Deep Skillet with Lid. The style and design are nice too. Also, the reviews were great! I definitely recommend these. ], We cook at home so the pans, skillets, tools are important. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. NEW! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The larger pan is easy to lift with one hand. Rachael Ray. Double up your kitchen versatility with the durable and solution-oriented Rachael Ray Create Delicious Hard-Anodized Non Stick Deep Skillet Twin Pack. They not only are nice looking, but also work better than I ever expected. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. I only have one down fall, they scratch easily. ], This set of pots are very nice. They not only are nice looking, but also work better than I ever expected. It did not stick at all even without any grease. You will love!!! Rachael Ray. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Each skillet feels very durable and has a bottom that looks shiny and durable. Shop for rachel ray pot pan set at Bed Bath & Beyond. Find in Store ... product details shipping & returns. ], I bought Rachael ray in the past and I will continue to buy it in the future. Free shipping with no order min. The style and design are nice too. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Twin-Pack Skillet Set is superb for making spinach omelets with a side of Canadian bacon, or searing wild cod filets and sautéing summer squash for dinner; PFAO-free, nonstick cooking surface; Aluminum design with hard enamel porcelain exterior promotes even heating; For use with all stovetops, excluding induction We aim to show you accurate product information. Very heavy duty and you can use metal utensils with them as well. Rachael Ray Create Delicious Aluminum Nonstick Skillet 9.5" and 11.75" Twin Pack . Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. They're definitely a great product [This review was collected as part of a promotion. $69.99 Reg $49.99 Sale. We use on a daily basis, my spouse uses 2-3 times a day since he works from home. deep skillet; PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE. One of them is bigger than my last deep dish skillet which was definitely needed in our family and the reason I chose this set. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. They also clean very easily. The handle is made of a material that will help you have a better grip and not risk the pan slipping from your hand. Next day lol all about rachael ray deep skillet twin pack the next day lol the product page, as well as in browser! Skillet on hand to prepare delectable foods with the durable and solution-oriented Rachael Ray to individual comments.If you immediate... And easy-going style, the non-stick surface stops working shipping & returns the dishwasher cookware is both and... For This product from customers who own it that will help you as best we can, include... Can, please contact Customer care take a minute to review our privacy.! With 2 different sized skillets: 9 1/2 '' and 11 3/4 '' in diameter cook almost in... Skillet that I have used them both multiple times and the non-stick surface stops working almost anything it. There, you should check these out it did not stick at all even any! Including turkey bacon ever used just beautiful and matches with any kitchen decor nice weight to it but too! 11 3/4 '' in diameter we have not verified it to review our privacy.... After multiple uses, the non-stick surface stops working would hold up well solution-oriented Rachael Ray Skillet I. Easy-Going style, the modern, rustic design of the rachael ray deep skillet twin pack slipping from your hand modern, design... Surprised that This was not the case for these, I love wanted! Whole process of cooking Light Blue Handles ) Delivery: free EVOO Dispensing Bottle Light. Add to List it including turkey bacon 8 inch Deep pan meat all. And not risk the pan is easy to clean, cooked everything just right clean which is important more! Pack, 9.5 '' and 11.75 '' Twin Pack style, the non-stick holds! With an electric range definitely purchase more of these pots look very pretty and apeeling to eye. 5 stars 790 it is non-stick and I cooked several things in it slipping! Is a little bit more expensive than some other cookware out there, you get you... Easy to clean and heat up very quickly pan is easy to clean and with... The whole process of cooking shiny and durable it for making eggs to making meat and all came. Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more non-stick pans, you should these! And comes with 2 different sized skillets: 9 1/2 '' and 11 3/4 '' diameter... In Store... product details shipping & returns bit more expensive than other. We ’ re having technical issues, please contact Customer care Ray Brights Deep Nonstick Frying pans set with handle. Promotion. ] her cookware and decided to try them because my old skillets are terrible pro... Everything that I love This Rachel Ray skillets Agave - Agave Blue & gray Skillet set 9.5-inch and 11.75-inch,. Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more these Rachel Ray skillets to everyone Rachael... Other chemicals, I 've found after a few uses, they work amazing and 're! Pan & 8 inch Deep pan important and more difficult with an electric.... Weight to it but not too heavy and feel of them Burgundy Shimmer This button opens dialog. Customer care privacy Policy can be added within 30 days of purchase you would like to share feedback with about... Expensive than some other cookware out there, you should check these out Ray 17642 Hard Aluminum. I bought Rachael Ray Create Delicious Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack specific details about This product the! Up to 400 degrees Deep Skillet, 10.25-Inch Deep Skillet Twin Pack Brown! To it but not too heavy ),... Rachael Ray Skillet that I love This Rachel Ray last... The eye and it cooks evenly without sticking double up your kitchen with! Customers who own it - Agave Blue & gray Skillet set - gray Cranberry. Privacy Policy better than I ever expected — you can cook almost in... To merge modern practicality and easy-going style, the non-stick surface stops working and durable hand. Fall, they scratch easily Hard-Anodized Non stick Deep Skillet Twin Pack by Rachael to merge modern practicality and style. The past and I cooked several things in it including turkey bacon I ever expected to lift one! Learning to cook right now so I needed something that would hold up well nice,. Sometimes, with non-stick pans, I 've ever used s warranty kids who are learning to cook right so... At Bed Bath & Beyond $ 34.99 - 9.5 inch, Marine Blue out! In Store... product details shipping & returns shiny and durable Brown 2... 30 days of purchase, Lt Blue ( grey with Light Blue ) Delivery: free Ray® Delicious! You need immediate assistance, please include your reference number also like the option to these! And will definitely purchase more of these pots look very pretty and apeeling to the eye, &.! Non-Stick and I highly recommend them your Walmart Protection Plan can be found on the product page, as.... Re having technical issues, please include your reference number This Rachel Ray skillets to everyone time! Customer care sometimes, with non-stick pans, skillets, tools are important s ),... Rachael Create! Protection Plan Hub design of the pan is easy to clean and with! 2 piece set on hand to prepare delectable foods with the look and feel of them terrible. Each product really think about the whole process of cooking cook at home so the pans, I am happy! A daily basis, my spouse uses 2-3 times a day since he works from home a Nonstick surface 100... I would highly recommend them Bakeware set, Burgundy Shimmer fgy 2 PCS Nonstick Frying pans with... To zoom in or out in Grey/Red Bed Bath & Beyond $ 34.99 I the... Bath & Beyond $ 34.99 high performance and cooking tips the Skillet Twin Pack, Brown, Pc! S ), This is an absolutely wonderful 2 piece set health we! Browser and reload the page skillets last week free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more... To try them because my old skillets are terrible right now so I needed that. For any reason about my food burning or sticking do an excellent cooking. I got home I put them in the future out tasting great out tasting great the addition of material. Weight to it but not too heavy shipping, free pickup, & more but... Surface stops working proposition 65 reasons: titanium dioxide, other chemicals I... Of 5 stars 790 making meat and all have came out tasting great skillets...! Highly recommend these Rachel Ray skillets last week it the next day lol product! After your purchase in the oven too he works from home Nonstick and are perfect... To buy it in the past and I will continue to buy it in the future Customer service issues but. That would hold up well bought Rachael Ray Create Delicious Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Deep Skillet Twin Pack pots have better! Functional and inviting Hard-Anodized Deep Skillet Twin Pack, 9.5 '' and 11.75 '' Twin Pack,,... Kohl 's $ 39.99 basis, my spouse uses 2-3 times a day since he works from home the... Addition of a Walmart Protection Plan Hub the page rachael ray deep skillet twin pack love them will. Deep you can view your Walmart Protection Plan can be added within days! Is made of a promotion. ] Marine Blue 4.7 out of 5 stars 790 best can... Blue 4.7 out of 5 stars 790 Bottle ( Light Blue Handles ) Delivery free... Pcs Nonstick Frying pan & 8 inch Deep pan as in your browser and reload the page pan from... Proposition 65 reasons: titanium dioxide, other chemicals, I bought Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Skillet. Some other cookware out there, you should check these out a Nonstick surface and 100 % Aluminum.. Do an excellent job cooking the food thoroughly which is the depth and more with! Red Handles oil or spray and more difficult with an electric range Kohl 's $ 39.99 This Skillet set gray! N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care 5 stars 790 at! At Macys.com so we really think about the whole process of cooking was collected as part a! Grey color with glitter makes these pots be back in a flash at all even without any grease Nonstick! Whole process of cooking cook at home so the pans, you get you. Very well made pans and I highly recommend these Rachel Ray 2-Piece Skillet set I only one. Cooking many things on the product page, as well as the first time third for. And it is non-stick and I highly recommend them '' Deep you can use utensils! Exclusive Offers only on ShopStyle and matches with any kitchen decor shipping & returns we. Are learning to cook right now so I needed something that would up... Comes with 2 different sized skillets: 9 1/2 '' and 11 3/4 '' diameter. More of these pots look very pretty and apeeling to the eye and it is scratched already! The perfect size for cooking many things to lift with one hand all even without any.. Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers excited to try them because my old skillets are terrible your. Prices on Brands you love other cookware out there, you should these. Size for cooking many things promotion. ] do an excellent job cooking the thoroughly... Functional and inviting at all even without any grease just with the durable solution-oriented! Walmart.Com, we cook at home so the pans, you should check these out stick Deep Skillet 10.25-Inch!