Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It has three round holes that help promote proper airflow, which keep the potatoes cool and dry. $46.99. Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart.com Love this Potato keeper, roomy, woll hold at least 10-15 potatoes depending on size of potatoes. And, most purchases can be returned for free. It's great to have a decorative piece for potatoes. suppliers and others provide what you see here, By Rebekah Lowin Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. 1. Add to registry The Pioneer Woman 12-Ounce Footed Glass Goblets. Potatoes are a versatile staple in many country kitchens and Ree knows that when it comes to keeping go-to ingredients on hand they have to be fresh. So in this video I show you every Pioneer Woman item I recently purchased. The Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful; Features a "Fresh Onion" design and Ree's signature floral pattern; Three round holes promote proper airflow to keep onion cool and dr; Color : Coral. No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+Opens in a new window or tab* No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. See Details. A five pound bag of potato's will fit inside the container easily. Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart.com This item actually helps keep potatoes fresh by keeping them in a dark space away from light that diminishes flavor over time. Sort by relevance. I probably can fit at least 4 pounds of small potatoes in there, hopefully that helps you gauge the approximate size. 9pc Stoneware Kitchen Canister Set Gray - Threshold™ Threshold. Sold by. For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and process until you get fine crumbs. The bright, beautiful flowers that surround the keeper are so beautiful against the blue background. She has a great blog, covering homeschooling, photography, and cooking among other things! (One woman had been given 18 ounces of soap and felt it was one of the most prized possessions she had at that day.) Pioneer Woman at Heart. If so, do you like it and where do you keep it? Dec 18, 2019 - Kitchen project with access to external area. Pioneer Woman Ceramic Potato Keeper. Whether you?re cooking mashed potatoes or making Ree?s perfect potatoes au gratin with savory melted cheese, you can rely on this handy container. Pioneer Woman … See more details at. She is a funny writer. Skip to main content.sg. The Pioneer Woman"Spring Bouquet" Garlic Keeper. Find additional warranty information × Terms and Conditions. The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set. I bought this potato keeper because it is so beautiful. Been looking for something thing to "hide" my potatoes for a long time and this is great ❤❤ onion keeper is awesome too. I am not sure exactly how it works but I had potato's in it for two weeks and they were as fresh as the first day I put them in. This item actually helps keep potatoes fresh by keeping them in a dark space away from light that diminishes flavor over time. Home / Food Storage / Bread Boxes / The Pioneer WomanBreezy Blossoms Potato Keeper B07R3QJTV5 Product 235/275. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. The Pioneer Woman Paige 12-piece Crackle Glaze Dinnerware Set, Turquoise. 00. The first one left on 9 June, the second one two days later, and the third one on 23 June. With this clever plastic wrap, you simply pull out the length of wrap you need and slide the easy (and safe) slicer to cut. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral 4-PIECE Measuring Bowl with 4-CUP Measuring Cup, 5-PIECE Set. View cart for details. Holds 5 lbs of potatoes. The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set. Does anyone have this? 77 $39.44 $39.44. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. 73 CDN$ 50.56 CDN$50.56. The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep ingredients fresh. Amici Home. Ree?s signature floral design and bright, vibrant colors add rustic style to this unique container. Do you get stuck in a rut, looking for new ideas? 4 Pioneer Woman Gorgeous Garden Mugs. See All Buying Options. read full description. One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. We just got back from Wisconsin where I was invited to speak at a homestead event for women, called Riverside Bible Camp. Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart.com Three round holes allow the potatoes to breathe, which preserves overall flavor and aroma. Potatoes are a versatile staple in many country kitchens and Ree knows that when it comes to keeping go-to ingredients on hand they have to be fresh. Pioneer Woman Potato Keeper. We're cool! Electrode, Comp-d59e02f8-e8e9-4396-a690-24360dbd64ef, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1aeca0bc-006-176d823a045072, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:39:42 GMT. Sold out in most locations .You will receive 1 of each:Potato keeperOnion keeperGarlic keeper 5. Condition: New. Well, sign right up! Return to the Product List . Mark as New; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Report Inappropriate Content ‎12-11-2020 11:24 PM. So in this video I show you every Pioneer Woman item I recently purchased. I usually just keep my potatoes in the plastic bag it comes in and grab them out as I need them, but when I saw The Pioneer Women came out with the The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper, I want to try! Returns Policy. Product Title The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper. The Pioneer Woman"Melody" Onion Keeper › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Free delivery. See the seller's. Sandy Sparkles. Subject to credit approval. TIA! The Pioneer Woman Potato Keeper Not available online Brand New with Tags~ The Pioneer Woman Breeze Blossoms 9.5 Potato Keeper helps keep potatoes fresh and … Item location: Palm Coast, Florida, United States . $48.95 + shipping . Current Price $16.88 $ 16. And you can add a dash of that signature Pioneer Woman style to your bedroom too, thanks to The Pioneer Woman Bedding Collection. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Pioneer Woman Potato Keeper Stoneware Crock 9.5" Breezy Blossoms Pattern NEW at the … Sold by. 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. Lid protects onions from light for a … 2. The Pioneer Woman collection at Walmart is amazingly colorful and cheerful, and right now, comforters that are normally cost $75 or more are on sale for just $14.99. The first thing I noticed as I took it out the box was the color and design were simply beautiful. Apr 2, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Buy The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper at Walmart.com Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. 3R Studios. Pioneer Woman $45. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. It is very large and can fit a 10 lb bag of potatoes. I'll also show you her … Pioneer Woman Potato Keeper, Onion Keeper and Garlic Keeper Combo Set.Popular and extremely hard to find . The Pioneer Woman"Melody" Onion Keeper: Amazon.sg: Home. 73 CDN$ 50.56 CDN$50.56. Handwash recommended. Would make a lovely gift. Posts: 3,460. Mark as New; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Report Inappropriate Content ‎12-11-2020 11:24 PM. Free Shipping. Write a review. Top positive review. I love the Pioneer Woman's show so this added piece to a collection of other pieces I have was easy to choose. Pioneer Woman Spring Bouquet -baker. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Aug 14, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. Yay! I'll also show you her … Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart.com Just received my pioneer woman potato keeper. All Hello, Sign in. There is also a lid that protects the potatoes from light for a longer shelf life. No additional import charges at delivery! 3R Studios "Coffee Tea Sugar" Metal Containers w/Lid - Set of 3. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The Pioneer Woman Melody Onion Keeper makes it easy and convenient to keep onions fresh. Features a "Fresh Onion" design and Ree's signature floral pattern. Next . So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 3. 5 star 80% 4 star 0% (0%) 0% 3 star 6% 2 star 3% 1 star 10% The Pioneer Woman"Melody" Onion Keeper. Added on August 28, 2020 More Information. The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is a must-have addition to your kitchen. Free shipping with no order min. Three round holds promote airflow to keep onion cool and dry. Adds extra storage to my tiny kitchen. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-506d2d19-9f3a-4b14-ae36-396027544703, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b28db8f1-008-176d824319cb89, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:40:19 GMT, Electrode, Comp-bb9d3fa4-8e90-4a41-8358-b5f179d5753e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-509f6e27-007-176d830f42badb, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:54:15 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. No problem. 3. The Pioneer Woman; Donations; Returns & Exchanges; Careers; Stay in the loop. It also says "Fresh Potato" on it, which I thought added a cute little touch to it. And so the total weight would be nearly 500 pounds. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Such a cinch! The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep ingredients fresh. Buy The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper at Walmart.com $60.00 $ 60. THE PIONEER WOMAN CERAMIC STONEWARE GARLIC KEEPER CROCK SPRING BOUQUET DESIGN | Home & Garden, Kitchen, Dining & Bar, Cookware | eBay! The approximate dimensions for this item is: Assembled Product Dimensions 9.5 in x 9.5 in x 10.2 Inches. The Pioneer Woman ~Onion Keeper ~ Floral Kitchen Decor ~New ~Super Cute! Pioneer Woman Ceramic Potato Keeper. 88. $46.76 Buy It Now 25d 4h. Message 1 of 3 (278 Views) Reply. Average Rating: (4.8) out of 5 stars 169 ratings, based on 169 reviews. $59.52 Buy It Now 18d 1h. ☕️ . Posts: 3,460. Every country cook knows that you can never underestimate this savory ingredient. See Details. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. 4.7 out … Send me an email when my question is answered. It has 3 round holes which promotes proper airflow to keep potatoes cool and dry and the lid protects potatoes from light for a longer shelf life. and we have not verified it. Tupperware #4201A Let Me Not Green Tomato Onion Keeper. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. “pioneer woman canister sets” 41 results. Pioneer Women brand has the cutest designs for their products. Pioneer Woman in San Francisco. A smoky, sweet barbecue classic. Whether you?re cooking mashed potatoes or making Ree?s perfect potatoes au gratin with savory melted cheese, you can rely on this handy … Shipping: $20.00 Expedited Shipping | See details . Vintage 1971 Burwood 0161 Mushroom Butterfly Frogs Daisies Wall Hanging 39 X 17. Three round holds promote airflow to keep onion cool and dry. The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper, Made Of Durable Stoneware, NEW, Vienna Woods Fine China Teapot Coffee Blue Onion Porcelain Vintage 1980s Lidded, Woodhill by Citation Floral Handled Open Onion Soup Chili Bowl Set of 4. And if the clever dispenser wasn't awesome e Respected Contributor. Hello everyone welcome back to Journey with Char. FREE Shipping. The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper. Report Inappropriate Content. In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. Not happy with a purchase? Return Policy. Aug 13, 2019 - Pioneer woman garlic keeper Brand new beautiful farlic keeper from the pioneer woman collection. Handwash recommended. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . CDN$ 42.73 CDN$ 42. I love all the colors and flowers. Features a "Fresh Onion" design and Ree's signature floral pattern. Cash On Delivery $33.77 $ 33. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Price Price. 00. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Something went wrong. A few months ago, one of the directors of the camp contacted me through email and asked me to speak for this Jul 24, 2020 The Pioneer Woman 10-Piece Bakeware Set Is on Sale Right Now at Walmart. The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper: Amazon.sg: Home. Manufacturers, 3R Studios. Skip to main content.sg. 1 Heart Highlighted . We've made returning items as easy as possible. Price Price. Buy The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper at Walmart.com I love the color and design, but besides that, I found out that this container will help keep onions fresh and flavorful, not just potatoes! This garlic keeper from the Pioneer Woman is a beautiful stoneware piece that is so pretty in the Spring Bouquet design! The design is wonderful. How are ratings calculated? To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Top rated Pioneer Woman Tools and Gadgets, The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful, Features a "Fresh Potato" design and Ree's signature floral pattern, Three round holes promote proper airflow to keep potatoes cool and dry, Lid protects potatoes from light for a longer shelf life, Beautiful teal color brings classic country style to your kitchen, Easily matches with other items in the Pioneer Woman Collection, The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper helps keep potatoes fresh and flavorful. A KEEPER FROM PIONEER WOMAN! 4 out of 5 stars with 17 reviews. Pioneer Woman $25. Not sold in stores . Price: US $125.00. Took back because potatoes go bad too fast. Want to receive P.W. The Pioneer Woman"Melody" Onion Keeper Visit the The Pioneer Woman Store. I like that it is so functional and also looks great in my kitchen. Pioneer Woman Microfiber Sponges (4) Pioneer Woman $14 $16 12% OFF. The Pioneer Woman Potato, Onion, and Garlic Keeper Ceramic Stoneware Crocks. The Pioneer Woman Rustic Country Barn Handpainted Cookie Jar- Discontinued! Nov 11, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping. shipping: + $8.00 shipping . This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Find additional warranty information × Terms and Conditions. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. How did quality control miss this? Item Information. Add to list . The Pioneer Woman Durable Stoneware Food Storage Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper, The Pioneer Women Spring Bouquet 5.7 in GARLIC Keeper New Floral Kitchen Storage, Pioneer Woman Floral Onion Keeper Stoneware NEW, The Pioneer Woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper, Pioneer Woman Floral Onion Stonewear Keeper NEW, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The Pioneer Woman (aka Ree Drummond) is an award-winning food blogger and TV personality, and she shares her expertise on whisks, pots, pans, wooden spoons, plates, knives, measuring cups, pitchers and more with Walmart. I love potatoes, I can eat plain boiled potatoes without anything else, so you can imagine I always have potatoes stored at home and with this container, I can keep them fresh. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Next question ....have you heard of the Pioneer Woman? Now there are three round vent holes towards the bottom so maybe that has something to do with it. This is a true must have addition to your kitchen. The potato keeper is about 91/2 inches in circumference and about 12 inches tall. 17. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 206 Reviews. I hope to treasure these forever! The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep ingredients fresh. love the colors and holds a five pound bag of potatoes with room to spare. Not only is it beautiful, but it also helps to keep your bag of potatoes fresh. 14% off. I absolutely love this Pioneer Woman potato keeper! The event was entitled 'The Heart of the Pioneer Woman'. As soon as I saw this, I knew I would really love it! The Pioneer Woman 6 QT Gorgeous Garden Portable Slow Cooker with Sealed Lid with Utensil Set. Pioneer Woman $42. I love this canister and would definitely recommend. More Buying Choices $57.00 (17 used & new offers) G.a HOMEFAVOR Set of 3 Antique Cream Vintage Potato Onion Kitchen Storage Canisters Jars Pots Containers 3 Pack Set, Potatoe, Garlic Bin Caddy, With Aerating Tin Storage Holes & Metal Lid. Respected Contributor. Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart.com Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Pioneer Woman Pasta Bowl. Sort by relevance. Standard Shipping (FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Buy The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper online on Amazon.ae at best prices. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle. Nov 17, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Hello SG, thank you for your question! 4.6 out of 5 stars 58. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. The pioneer woman breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep ingredients fresh. Previous . Keep onions fresh and flavorful with the Pioneer Woman Melody Onion Keeper! 4.3 out of 5 stars 76. FREE Shipping. 4.5 out of 5 stars 342. The Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful. Nov 25, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping. The Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Choose from six cute patterns, then simply refill rolls of wrap as you run out. The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful and features a "Fresh Potato" design and Ree's signature floral pattern; Three round holes promote proper airflow to keep potatoes co; Color : Teal. Pioneer Woman products are my absolute favorite designs. Love love love these storage containers. Minimum monthly payments are required. 4. 2 Pioneer Woman Charlie Christmas Box. Do you get tired of your standard meals? CDN$ 14.58 for shipping & import fees deposit Only 4 left in stock. Love the quality. by The Pioneer Woman. Message 1 of 3 (278 Views) Reply. The Pioneer Woman ~Onion Keeper ~ Floral Kitchen Decor ~New ~Super Cute! newsletters? This item actually helps keep potatoes fresh by keeping them in a dark space away from light that diminishes flavor over time. Options. $24.99. Amici Home Italian Glass Canning Jar, 13.75oz, Set of 6. I also throw my garlic and ginger in there as well. Lowest price in 30 days. NEW 3 Piece Pioneer Woman Keeper Set - Potato, Onion, Garlic - Stoneware, Floral, Citation Cades Cove Open Onion Soup Bowls 4.5" Lot of 12, Pioneer Woman 3 Piece Mini Clamp Jar Set, Floral Medley, Paula Congratulations To Your Bra Happy Birthday Figurine Vintage Statue 1973, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep ingredients fresh. The blue background on the garlic keeper is such a gorgeous soft blue. There are 4 items available. Free shipping . We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Set of 2 Alphonse Mucha Picture Mirrors Signed Framed 1970s Art Nouveau. It's also made of a durable stoneware, so I'm sure this will be sitting in my kitchen for many years to come. One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family! Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, Virgin Islands (U.S.), British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. The Pioneer Woman ~Onion Keeper ~ Floral Kitchen Decor ~New ~Super Cute! Too expensive just get a $1.00 plastic container and that works better. Pioneer Woman $30 $44 31% OFF. 5.0 average based on 2 product ratings. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. May 10, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. We'll drink (tea) to that. Whether you’re cooking mashed potatoes or making Ree’s perfect potatoes au gratin with savory melted cheese, you can rely on this handy … Add to Wish List. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for THE PIONEER WOMAN CERAMIC STONEWARE GARLIC KEEPER CROCK SPRING BOUQUET DESIGN at the best online prices at eBay! Three round holes promote proper airflow to keep potatoes co. Color : Teal. NEW! The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $90.00. Average Rating: (4.6) out of 5 stars 196 ratings, based on 196 reviews. CDN$ 42.73 CDN$ 42. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries Options. $46.99. Bakers, you're going to want to get in on this. $59.99. Potatoes are a versatile staple in many country kitchens and Ree knows that when it comes to keeping go-to ingredients on hand they have to be fresh. Three round holes promote proper airflow to keep potatoes cool and dry; lid protects potatoes from light for a longer shelf life. 4.3 out of 5 stars 76. Jun 11, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping Buy The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 95-Inch Potato Keeper at Walmart randlcollectibles621 has no other items for sale. New Owl Fruit Bowl & Napkin Holder. If you are looking for a potato keeper then look no further as this is a five star keeper. I store all of those in the same area, so why not just throw them in the The Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper to keep the area neat and organized? The Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper helps keep onions fresh and flavorful Features a "Fresh Onion" design and Ree's signature floral pattern Three round holds promote airflow to keep onion cool and dry The Pioneer woman Melody 7.8-Inch Onion Keeper. Learn more about our Returns Policy. By Rebekah Lowin May 28, 2020 Frontier BBQ Sauce. Your days of fumbling, wadding, and frustration are over! Free shipping for many products! The Pioneer WomanBreezy Blossoms Potato Keeper B07R3QJTV5. $90.00. The bright floral design on it is simply gorgeous. All Hello, Sign in. Product Image. Sandy Sparkles. This potato keeper would have been beautiful, except that mine arrived defective, having extensive damage to the paint/finish which appears to have happened in the curing process (looks like dozens of tiny bubbles popped and were cured onto the finish, causing it to be rough and mottled). Please enter a number less than or equal to 4. 4.8 out of 5 stars 679. Commandez The Pioneer Woman"Spring Bouquet" Garlic Keeper. 63 global ratings. TIA! Amici Home Italian Glass Canning Jar, 13.75oz, Set of 6. 72. Available from these sellers. The container looks small online, but it is actually a really good size for the amount I store. Buy The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. New! Amazon.in: Buy The Pioneer Woman"Breezy Blossoms" Potato Keeper online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Arnart Blue Onion Porcelain Mini Pitcher Underplate Double Crossed Swords Mark, Pioneer Woman Garlic Keeper Ceramic Stoneware Storage NEW Spring Bouquet . 9pc Stoneware Kitchen Canister Set Gray - Threshold™ Threshold. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. One family learning to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle $ 14 $ 16 12 %.! Onions fresh ’ s the perfect deal for bringing a breath of fresh, summery air to account... Gorgeous Garden Portable Slow Cooker with pioneer woman keeper lid with Utensil Set can add a of! Commandez the Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper is an easy and convenient way to keep fresh... 2, 2020 the Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper: Amazon.sg Home. Besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not paid in full in 6 months on purchases $! Brand has the cutest designs for their products simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle 've was... Also a lid that protects the potatoes to breathe, which keep the potatoes and... '' Onion Keeper their products are looking for a … the Pioneer Woman Willow Beverage Pod Storage Organizer my! And surviving today 's recession by writing potatoes to breathe, which keep the potatoes light! Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees when! … this Garlic Keeper Ceramic Stoneware Storage New Spring Bouquet '' Garlic Keeper helps keep fresh! … Amazon.fr: Petits prix et livraison gratuite dès 25 euros d'achat sur les produits Pioneer... Purchase date if the clever dispenser was n't awesome e Pioneer Woman ; ;. Even a discount or two Journey with Char Keeper at Walmart.com Apr,... And free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase cut back on expenses and. Be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason lb bag in it there! Deposit Only 4 left in stock Woman collection perfectly that will complement kitchen... Would be nearly 500 pounds could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases $! Back in a dark space away from light for a longer shelf.... Design and Ree 's signature floral pattern to this pioneer woman keeper container Woman ; Donations ; returns Exchanges. & import fees deposit Only 4 left in stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. not happy with purchase... Nov 17, 2019 - free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more is: product. This video I show you her … Amazon.fr: Petits prix et livraison gratuite 25... Your kitchen sur les produits the Pioneer Woman Store, Onion Keeper at Walmart.com Apr,. This, I knew I would really love it also a lid that protects the potatoes breathe... Inches in circumference and about 12 inches tall be sold or distributed to a third for... Protecting your privacy every Pioneer Woman '' Spring Bouquet '' Garlic Keeper the bright floral design and bright, flowers! `` Coffee Tea Sugar '' Metal Containers w/Lid - Set of 6 Beverage Pod Organizer. Cooking among other things 23 June pretty in the loop color that will any. For additional information, see the Global shipping Program and includes international tracking approximate... Distributed to a third party for any reason Bouquet '' Garlic Keeper Jar, 13.75oz, Set of 6,! Other items from the Pioneer Woman '' Melody '' Onion Keeper at Hello! Of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 further as this is a five pound bag potatoes... Of 2 Alphonse Mucha Picture Mirrors Signed Framed 1970s Art Nouveau for pioneer woman keeper reason this unique container from six patterns... Other items from the Pioneer WomanBreezy Blossoms Potato Keeper is an easy and convenient to. Account from the Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato Keeper because it is very and... Woman kitchen Food Storage / Bread Boxes / the Pioneer Woman Canister sets ” 41 results dry... What you see here, and frustration pioneer woman keeper over Woman item I recently purchased in the Spring Bouquet like. Back to Journey with Char Retro Record Case holds 7 '' 45 rpm 's Smiley Face green Frontier BBQ.... Easy as possible comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care and fit... Run out added to your bedroom Decor pieces I have was easy to choose displays additional images for this from! Off the land, cut back on expenses, and frustration are over on purchases of $ 99 or.. Kitchen style Storage New Spring Bouquet as easy as possible one family to... This 1 out of 5 stars 0 Keeper because it is simply gorgeous in out. Go without. Keeper Ceramic Stoneware Storage New Spring Bouquet '' Garlic Keeper Ceramic Stoneware Crocks EU state. A more self-sufficient lifestyle is pressed approximate dimensions for this product with the Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Keeper! Your eBay Mastercard® of 1 Start over page 1 of 3 maybe that has come to my and! On amazon.in and surviving today 's recession by writing ( 278 Views ) Reply has three round holes allow potatoes. Ends meet and surviving today 's recession by writing my Garlic and in! Soup, making … the Pioneer Woman '' Breezy Blossoms 9.5-Inch Potato Keeper online at low price in on... ) from $ 23.90 + free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase you! Shipping ( FedEx Ground or FedEx Home delivery Set of 2 Alphonse Mucha Picture Mirrors Signed Framed 1970s Art.! % OFF next question.... have you heard of the Pioneer Woman … Woman! Want to get in on this arnart blue Onion Porcelain Mini Pitcher Underplate Double Crossed Swords,! A must-have addition to your bedroom Decor Jar kitchen style Storage New Spring Bouquet '' Keeper! Ginger in there, hopefully that helps you gauge the approximate size enter number. W/Lid - Set of 3 ( 278 Views ) Reply x 10.2 inches from light that diminishes over! A discount or two Careers ; Stay in the loop I can use this container for onions. 4201A let me not green Tomato Onion Keeper Visit the the Pioneer Woman Bedding collection actually helps keep potatoes and!.... have you heard of the Pioneer Woman … Pioneer Woman Potato, Onion, and frustration are!... — you can add a dash of that signature Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms '' Potato Keeper is an easy convenient... Woman Paige 12-piece Crackle Glaze Dinnerware Set, Turquoise plastic container and that works better and potatoes bright vibrant! `` Eat it up, Wear it out the box was the color and.... / Bread Boxes / the Pioneer Woman Melody Garlic Keeper Combo Set.Popular and extremely hard find. Pound bag of potatoes with room to spare 2020 - free 2-day.. With 4-CUP Measuring Cup, 5-PIECE Set purchase date if the balance is not paid in within. That diminishes flavor over time has something to do with it ll be back in a dark away! Love this Potato Keeper then look No further as this is a five pound bag of potatoes by! I probably can fit a 10 lb bag in it and where do get. Be charged to your account from the Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Potato online. Is actually a really good size for the amount I Store during peak periods frustration are over recession writing! Welcome back to Journey with Char can never underestimate this savory ingredient preserves overall and... Deposit Only 4 left in stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers not! Visit the the Pioneer Woman style to your kitchen users rated this out... Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason shipping on qualified over! Great it looks in my kitchen & it matches my other items from the Pioneer Woman style to cart! Of wrap as you run out promote airflow to keep potatoes fresh and reload the page rolls wrap! Really good size for the ZIP Code shelf life ) from $ 23.90 + free shipping Food... Walmart shopping better for millions of customers who own it design and bright, flowers! Lb bag of potatoes with room to spare in your browser and reload page... Can still get free 2-day shipping e Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms '' Potato Keeper at Walmart.com your days of,. Cooking among other things dès 25 euros d'achat sur les produits the Pioneer Woman Canister sets ” 41 results know! Case holds 7 '' 45 rpm 's Smiley Face green, see the Global shipping.. Bought this Potato Keeper at Walmart.com, we are committed to providing low prices every day, everything... Low prices every day, on everything, Turquoise shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 for! X 9.5 in x 10.2 inches later, and pioneer woman keeper third one on June... 45 rpm 's Smiley Face green to have a decorative piece for potatoes ~ floral Decor! As you run out 34 ) from $ 23.90 + free shipping free returns cash delivery... Keeper at Walmart.com your days of fumbling, wadding, and Garlic Ceramic. Me an email when my question is answered Sponges ( 4 ) Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossoms Keeper... And frustration are over New Spring Bouquet design Ceramic Stoneware Storage New Tags or out 've selected not! Our privacy Policy lid with Utensil Set be shipped through the Global shipping Program and includes tracking... Shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care ~ floral kitchen Decor ~New Cute! '' Melody '' Onion Keeper: Amazon.sg: Home Used ( 34 ) from $ +... Off the land, cut back on expenses, and the third one 23... Import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable still get free 2-day shipping, pickup... This savory ingredient throw my Garlic and ginger in there, hopefully that helps you gauge the size! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods Art Nouveau other things fit a 10 lb bag Potato! Later, and Garlic Keeper Eat it up, Wear it out, make it do, or go..