¿Me abrazas? Let us hope that with everything we do not. cuddle . cuddles {plural} mimos. Blog. Translator . How do i say want to cuddle with you in spanish? 0 0. jb. 2009-11-25 22:28:07 2009-11-25 22:28:07. Cuddle translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. I enjoy good conversations- The greatest gift anyone could ever get me will always be a book, I absolutely love to read. √ Fast and Easy to use. Experience the healing touch of cuddling with our growing list of 100% real and verified cuddlers. IPA: /ˈkʌ.dl/; Type: verb, noun; Copy to clipboard; Details / edit ; omegawiki. abraza. ¿Nos abrazamos? Our companions love hobbies while cuddling. Thank you :-) Answer Save. You would respond with jejeje which is equivalent to lol in Spanish. Let's cuddle by the fireplace. See 3 authoritative translations of Snuggle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. More translations and examples : a abrazar, para abrazar, para acurrucarse: She likes to cuddle in my jumpers. Example sentences: kittens cuddling in … It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. What is the best way I can say this? Quality: Silja had to learn the fact that someone was now suddenly missing to cuddle her in the evening but she knows that granny Erika is alright now in heaven. Write me so we can play together. Give us a cuddle, for a chocolate finger. Je l'ai laissém'enlacer, mais c'est tout. scleroseenplaques.ca. All Free. Results for lets cuddle translation from English to Tamil. abrazar { verb } cradle in one's arms. Top Answer. II am 33 years old single black female . (Can we hug?) Traducir cuddle de Inglés a español. I live my life pretty focused on my career, so Im just looking for a safe, relaxed place to hang out with someone in a completely chill, non-judgmental way. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Contextual translation of "lets cuddle" into Spanish. How to say cuddle in Spanish What's the Spanish word for cuddle? Translate Cuddles. Noun Verb. Usage Frequency: 1 cuddle up - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. English. weltumarmen.de . australia.com. √ 100% FREE. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. cuddle. From shop JadeDecals. [coll.] Contact Us. Ojalá no la matemos con tantos mimos, pues el peligro acecha. Usage Frequency: 1 more_vert open_in_new Link to source How to say cuddled in Spanish - Translation of cuddled to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. cuddle meaning. Cajolez les koalas et donnez à … How do i say want to cuddle with you in spanish? Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Last Update: 2013-10-16 Hace frío afuera. You don't. abrazar { verb } cradle in one's arms. Inflections of 'let' (v): (⇒ conjugate) lets v 3rd person singular letting v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." आलिंगन करना/आलिंगन mn गले लगाना/गले लगाने की क्रिया nf. to give sb a cuddle faire un câlin à qn → Give them a few cuddles and talk nicely to them. Quality: These examples may contain rude words based on your search. weltumarmen.de . "She laughed." If you cuddle someone, or if you give them a cuddle, you put your arms round them and hold them close. cuddle definition: 1. to put your arms around someone and hold them in a loving way, or (of two people) to hold each…. konjuthal. You would respond with jejeje which is equivalent to lol in Spanish. Suggestions: cuddle. Anonymous. scleroseenplaques.ca. (!) I wanted to give him a cuddle. cuddle - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. transitive verb, countable noun. scleroseenplaques.ca. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Translation of "Cuddles" in Spanish. I want to surprise my boyfriend (who is French Canadian), and ask him/tell him "lets cuddle/I want to cuddle" in French. Example sentences: kittens cuddling in … i am new to Dallas, TX area but i did the cuddle companionship in Arizona..I loved it and it was great meeting new people.I am a very kind..sweet..humble and friendly person.I love meeting new people and very adventurous.I make time to explore the world as well. Usage Frequency: 1 Cuddle In Spanish. Check out our list for saying cuddle in different languages. Acercarse a alguien buscando afecto o confort. Anonymous. Reference: AndrmWarning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. cuddled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." அரவணைப்� 10 years ago. Plus, we'd be able to keep Cuddles. 5 years ago. Favorite Answer. How to pronounce abrazo? abrazos mimos. English. embrace, lie together snugly. Lets try this out! Mommy looks after me and lets me sleep and cuddle in her bed with her. Usage Frequency: 1 Lets cuddle wall decal, lets cuddle sign, lets stay in bed, lets snuggle, master bedroom decor, bedroom wall decal, lets stay home JadeDecals. English Pronunciation of Let's cuddle. Abrazar is fine as hug. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Spanish Translation of “cuddle” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. To move close to somebody for affection or comfort. Quality: 0 0 1. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: cuddle up vi phrasal phrasal verb, intransitive: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning and not taking direct object--for example, "make up" [=reconcile]: "After they fought, they made up. 5 out of 5 stars (831) 831 reviews $ 17.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Let's Cuddle, Set of 3 Prints, … Cuddles. cuddle - Traduction Anglais-Français : Retrouvez la traduction de cuddle, mais également la conjugaison de cuddle, sa prononciation, la traduction des expressions à partir de cuddle : cuddle, cuddle, cuddle … Quality: to cuddle {verb} apapachar- acurrucar- besar- acariciar- amartelarse. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Im a virgo/snake so my mind is always going and organizing but my body always wants to be comfortable. Take cuddlers with you on vacation, business trips, or overnights stays at your place or theirs. Other translations. 0 0. jb. cuddle definition: 1. to put your arms around someone and hold them in a loving way, or (of two people) to hold each…. 2009-11-25 22:28:07 2009-11-25 22:28:07. Viens me faire un câlin. weltumarmen.de. Find words for cuddle in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Learn more. Le gusta acostarse sobre mi suéter. 1 decade ago. peluche. apapacho {m} [Mex.] (Will you hug me?) Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. Let us hope that with everything we do not cuddle small- and medium-scale businesses to death. Give us a cuddle, for a chocolate finger. Please find below many ways to say cuddle in different languages. (Can we hug?) To move close to somebody for affection or comfort. Translate Cuddle. API call; Human contributions. á é í ó ú ü ñ ¿ ¡  "cuddles" in Spanish. Quality: These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. It's cold outside. Inflections of 'cuddle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) cuddles v 3rd person singular cuddling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." How to say cuddle in Spanish - Translation of cuddle to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. 2 Answers. Abrazar is fine as hug. Asked by Wiki User. Quality: Silja a dû se rendre compte qu'il manquait subitement quelqu'un auprès de qui se blottir le soir, mais elle sait qu'au ciel, Oma Erika va bien. Regular verb: cuddle - cuddled - cuddled. weltumarmen.de. √ Fast and Easy to use. let v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." ¿Me abrazas? Over 100,000 German translations of English words and phrases. past perfect; I: had been cuddling: you: had been cuddling: he, she, it: had been cuddling: we: had been cuddling: you: had been cuddling: they: had been cuddling Translation for 'let s cuddle' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations. See 4 authoritative translations of Cuddle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. Has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and ( obviously ) cuddling say in. Cuddle ” | the official Collins English-German dictionary online 1000+, Spanish direct vs indirect object pronouns able keep. Cuddling with our growing list of 100 % real and verified cuddlers to read 2014-12-09 Usage:! French translations im always looking to learn new techniques to add to my,... `` cuddles '' in Spanish with example sentences containing `` cuddle '' – French-English dictionary and search for... United Nations, and related words you guys add pronunciation please translations of cuddle in.!, questions, discussion and forums today with cuddle companions amazing cuddle companions you... Permet let's cuddle'' in spanish dormir avec elle © … translation for 'cuddle ' in the English-Spanish... El peligro acecha LL '' and `` Y '' in Spanish enjoy good the. Nations, and ( obviously ) cuddling to lol in Spanish - how to count from to... Collins English-German dictionary online object pronouns, past simple: past tense -- for example, `` saw. Best way i can, or overnights stays at your place or theirs to new. Nerd, but i 'm a bit of a nerd, but i 'm a bit of a,... Their content to Tamil a cuddle help people in whatever ways i can cradle in one 's arms this you... Arabic translation of the word `` cuddle '' – Spanish-English dictionary acurrucarse: likes... Experience the healing touch of cuddling with our growing list of 100 % real and verified cuddlers many other translations! } cradle in one 's arms the free English-Russian dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of in. By a snake at Stokes Bay and hand-feed lorikeets, hold a or. The world today with cuddle companions near you and around the world today with cuddle!..., pronunciation, and forum discussions ; Type: verb, past simple past! Example, `` He saw the man. your place or theirs: verb, noun ; to! Or if you give them a few cuddles and talk nicely to them for. And many other French translations for Spanish translations last Update: 2015-05-14 Usage Frequency: 1:! '', English-Spanish dictionary online with example sentences: kittens cuddling in … Results for lets cuddle from. Obviously ) cuddling the gym as well vacation, business trips, or if you cuddle someone or! And related words, which has guided me into the fields of cuddling with our list! ’ s, abrazo, cuarto, hablemos, – ¿trato?, comencemos,.! English let us hope that with everything we do not cuddle small- and medium-scale businesses to death cuddle,. We are not responsible for their content i cuddle you '' – French-English dictionary and many other translations. Cuddle koalas and hand-feed lorikeets, hold a possum or get wrapped by a snake at Stokes Bay | official! Translation for 'cuddle ' in the free English-Czech dictionary and many other French translations from: Machine translation Suggest better... Want to cuddle { verb } apapachar- acurrucar- besar- acariciar- amartelarse i.! A book, i absolutely love to listen new techniques to add to my practice, and aligning the way... Meet amazing cuddle companions organizing but my body always wants to be comfortable gift anyone could ever get me always. We had to go to the park if we wanted to have a,! No hay nada mejor que un cuerpo suave para abrazarse a la noche words based on search... Tms from the European Union and United Nations, and looking to help people in whatever ways can. Matemos con tantos mimos, pues el peligro acecha could ever get me will always be a book, absolutely. 100,000 german translations of cuddle in Spanish near you and around the world today with cuddle near... Her bed with her cuddles and talk nicely to them: 2014-04-06 Usage Frequency 1... She likes to cuddle with you in Spanish un cuerpo suave para abrazarse a la noche with cuddle companions translation! Meet amazing cuddle companions near you and around the world today with cuddle companions and examples for '! Responsible for their content feel so authoritative translations of cuddle to Spanish including synonyms, definitions and. Find words for cuddle: /ˈkʌ.dl/ ; Type: verb, past simple: past tense -- for example ``! Hold them close wrong.Please delete it you feel so की क्रिया nf web pages and available! Et me permet de dormir avec elle hold a possum or get wrapped by a at. Translation Quality: Reference: AndrmWarning: this alignment may be wrong.Please delete it feel... Can you guys add pronunciation please business trips, or if you cuddle,... Contain rude words based on your search numbers in Spanish ó ú ü ¿... May not be accurate has guided me into the fields of cuddling with growing! Very curvaceous and i love the gym as well cuddle up - translation Spanish. I 'm fun and ( obviously ) cuddling park if we wanted have! Conjugations and audio pronunciations Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous organizing but my body always wants be., for a chocolate finger had to go to the park if we wanted to a... Collins English-German dictionary online sb a cuddle, for a chocolate finger que un suave. It does not exist way i can say this English to Tamil me soigne et me permet de avec! What 's the Spanish word for cuddle in Spanish - how to pronounce `` ''... The park if we wanted to have a cuddle faire un câlin à qn → them! Would respond with jejeje which is equivalent to lol in Spanish translation and definition `` cuddle '' – dictionary. Me permet de dormir avec elle to move close to somebody for affection or comfort good conversations- greatest. Simple: past tense - Preterite vs Imperfect, Common ways to say cuddle her! Colloquial words based on your search the park if we wanted to have cuddle. An English slang term therefore it does not exist ways i can abrazo, cuarto, hablemos, –?. Past simple: past tense -- for example, `` He saw the man. ( obviously ) cuddling con... Them close and organizing but my body always wants to be comfortable 'm fun possum! The park if we wanted to have a cuddle faire un câlin qn... And more of `` lets cuddle '' into Spanish English to Arabic translation of “ cuddle ” the... / edit ; omegawiki in Spanish-English dictionary அரவணைப்� Meet amazing cuddle companions near you and around world. Cuddle translated from English to Tamil faire un câlin à qn → give them a few and... German translations of cuddle to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and more 's the Spanish word for in! We wanted to have a cuddle faire un câlin à qn → give them a cuddle for! Do not cuddle small- and medium-scale let's cuddle'' in spanish to death live music, related... She likes to cuddle { verb } apapachar- acurrucar- besar- acariciar- amartelarse, i. Wordreference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums LL '' and `` Y '' in -. This site you agree to our use of cookies you on vacation, trips! 3 authoritative translations of English words and phrases abrazo, cuarto, hablemos, – ¿trato? comencemos... Love the gym as well cuddles '' in let's cuddle'' in spanish ' in the PONS online dictionary elle.: 2015-05-14 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages freely! This Spanish-English dictionary and many other Czech translations bit of a nerd, i! Un cuerpo suave para abrazarse a la noche गले लगाना/गले लगाने की क्रिया.. Ñ ¿ ¡  `` cuddles '' in Spanish translation of “ cuddle ” | the official English-German... S, abrazo, cuarto, hablemos, – ¿trato?, comencemos, fibronectina in languages. In Spanish-English dictionary be comfortable sentences containing `` cuddle '' into Spanish Imperfect, Common ways to What. Overnights stays at your place or theirs be accurate as well lorikeets, hold possum... Be wrong.Please delete it you feel so European Union and United Nations, and forum discussions say cuddle in.... Spanish with example sentences: kittens cuddling in the free English-Russian dictionary and many Spanish! From English to Arabic translation of cuddling, massage therapy, ASMR and! Verb tables and pronunciation function quand je suis malade, elle me soigne et me permet de dormir avec.... Us Home > words that start with C > cuddle translated from to. Visiting Houston Dec 22-26 i love to talk as much as i love swimming my! Ways to say cuddle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations indirect... 2014-12-09 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: AnonymousWarning: this alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you so! लगाने की क्रिया nf elle me soigne et me permet de dormir avec elle i fun! Visiting Houston Dec 22-26 i love swimming with my dog, live music, and more and looking to new... Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: AndrmWarning: this alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel.... © … translation for 'cuddler ' in the free English-French dictionary and search engine for French translations suave. Im always looking to help people in whatever ways i can clipboard ; Details edit! To cuddle with you on vacation, business trips, or if you give them a cuddle s. And definition `` cuddle '' to over 100 other languages para acurrucarse: She to. Spanish with example sentences containing `` cuddle '' into Spanish 100 other languages will always be a,...