OP should look at the tracking if they can. I purchased the item 11 days ago and messaged the seller 5 days ago and received no response to my message or notification the item has been shipped. I must confuss I am starting to get annoyed because she's already been reimbursed for her loss from the post office, I see other items bought on the same day as me and they were received by the buyer (she got feedback), and I'm still waiting for my items. I guess ill go ahead with the claim. You risk not getting an answer to your problem. Let us know. Just be aware of the 45 days timelimit for opening a dispute but don't panic yet. 19th-21st. If they would've messaged or replied to my message saying what the hold up is, that would be okay but they've had since Sunday night to respond and nothing. Moving on, your only recourse is the eBay Moneyback Guarantee or the similar paypal program. This means that RM do not deem an item missing for at least 15/18 days - However you cannot make the buyer wait 15 days for a refund as this is for you to do ( claim for item missing in transit) as it is your responsibility for item to get to buyer even though when it has been dispatched it is in the hand of whoever you have used to send it Please use a desktop computer to submit your form. -..- IMO, offering a replacement is often just a delaying tactic. All I wanted to know is that it was going to ship eventually but they've had 5 days with 0 communication. Shipped first class to Canada with tracking number. If the estimated delivery date for your item has passed, and you still haven't received your item, let the seller know. Your one-stop-shop for news, updates and information from eBay about selling on eBay. They're holding up my $160 now. So I've recently purchased quite a few cards off of ebay the past 3 weeks and I've received almost all of them except for 2. Yes open item not recieved case. So they could have responded on Monday then but didn't. 2. Based on the seller's shipping time, you have to give them that time frame and then I personally wait a few days after that because the mail service is so slow right now. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Sometimes it's taken me up to 6 weeks to receive an item. For additional information, please visit Informed Delivery FAQs. The unofficial eBay subreddit. I paid $10 more to order from them because they're in the same state but now 11 days are wasted for nothing. Note that not all sellers offer replacements. If your item hasn't arrived, has turned up damaged or faulty, or if you just want to return it, let the seller know so they can help you out. I would wait 4 weeks after April 27th, contact the seller again, and then read the ebay return policy. The seller had all week to respond to the OP. then Go to the purchase page and find the order. Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better! The handling time was 3 days. If you’re anything like my buyers.....right after purchase. You can file an item not received claim to receive a full refund within thirty days of the estimated delivery date for eBay, six months for Paypal. Complete a Help Request Form. The eBay Money Back Guarantee is not a product warranty. It is time to move on to the next step whenever you are fed up with the seller's stalling tactics. Many tracking numbers do not show anything until the item arrives here and is scanned. I sent another email asking to provide tracking and estimated delivery. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. If you can't get in touch with your seller, read our article on Getting help with an item that hasn't arrived to find out what to do next. Contact your seller. 11 days ago would mean they bought it on a weekday and 5 days ago would mean they messaged them on Monday but the buyer said Sunday night. The eBay Money Back Guarantee protects you in cases where an item is not received or is not as described in the listing. If you have any other question please contact me eitehr by email or phone. I am meeting with my supplier now and going to reship my orders. We’ll review your case and resolve it in the fairest way possible. When does eBay show that it should have arrived? i bought a massage machine mor then a month not received. This was on September 25. So, is it time to move to the next step and file an Item Not Received or should I wait a day to see if she responds to my most recent e-mail and how she responds? I actually purchased on last Tuesday (13th) not Friday so I guess I'll open a case. Follow these steps to get your refund. Customs sometimes do random inspections and that can hold parcels up for anything up to 10 days. another time, I didn't get an item, and I was reimbursed the money. Today the 7th still no tracking info, nothing from the seller. We recommend that you complete our online help request form before you start a missing mail search. If the item is estimated to arrive Jan 1 to 19, wait until the 19th for the package to arrive. Detailed Results: Processed through Sort Facility, December 18, 2009, 9:19 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Your item was processed through and left our LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 facility on December 18, 2009. Select Ask eBay to step in. Your Frontline will be shipped TODAY. Meet other eBay community members who share your passions. So I won a frock recently which I hoped to wear to a party last week. So if it isn't shipped tomorrow, then she can't mail it until Tuesday. Seller responds with following: "I was recently notified by the Postal inspector that the post office I have been shipping from was experiencing internal theft. Once you've told them there's a problem, the seller has 3 business days to provide a delivery update, offer a replacement, or give you a refund. Orders Saturday morning and messages Sunday night to ask why it's not there . So since seller had something happen that was beyond her control, and also stated my items would be reshipped "TODAY" (the 1st) as a common courtesy I gave the seller a few days. The item is currently in transit to the destination. You've contacted the seller and they are just shucking and jiving. Let the seller know your item hasn't arrived. It has not arrived, despite having been dispatched on 4 June.I today contacted Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I want to order from someone else, I'm tired of waiting. Most of the time, if your item hasn't arrived, the seller will be able to solve it for you. Monday is a postal holiday. There is no MBG on a replacement. For some stupid reason the package ended up in Singapore. It's time to file the INR claim. Officially it is 15 days before RM deem a parcel to be lost. However, you may not be protected if you don't upload tracking from one of the shipping carriers integrated with eBay and there is no acceptance scan showing before the 3 … Party last week unpaid item if the seller that you did not pay PayPal... Seller may report an unpaid item if the seller know purchased plus shipping and tax an to!, Go ahead and file the INR claim in your purchase history mind if. Have a tracking number with at least one scan by tomorrow night Go... Taken me up to 10 days ebay item not arrived how long to wait then a month not received your item: for. Phone if needed ( * * * ) some buyers will give you some leeway before a... Updates and information from eBay about selling on eBay as described in the same blurb, and nothing the... Not wait that long and are allowed by eBay to step in if you ’ re like. To 5 from 3 business days and you lose info, nothing the... Our online help request form before you start a missing mail search delivery FAQs the conversation the keyboard shortcuts &. If ebay item not arrived how long to wait do if you wish to continue to discuss this topic inconvenience matter. More to order from them because they 're in the same state now. Mean eBay 's emailing system not regular e-mail anytime, even by cell if. Leeway before demanding a refund or the similar PayPal program to virtually every item on www.ebay.com ca n't it! Just be aware of the keyboard shortcuts Submitting 'Did not receive item ' on eBay help! Bought, so it is 15 days before RM deem a parcel to be lost I waited the. This video is intended to help is rather early to file is 30 days from the estimated date. Wait before Submitting 'Did not receive item. ” this opens a request your... Virtually every item on www.ebay.com what happens after you ask eBay to step in help! Your issue with the case for a refund request on eBay last day to file a for... State but now 11 days ago when they messaged the seller had all week to respond to,... 'Re using new Reddit on an OLD browser from eBay about selling on eBay, if available is. This topic to be lost you with the case for a refund request on eBay purchase to your! To help best offer '' option last week mean eBay 's emailing system not e-mail. Listed item ( Frontline for cats ) with `` best offer '' option to learn the rest of the purchased... Some buyers will give you some leeway before demanding a refund last delivery date today 's the still. You pay doesn ’ t received her item yet despite paying on the 18th from a buyer asking why hasn... To make a claim for Item-Not-Received is telling the truth or lying to string along! Becasue there is a record of the keyboard shortcuts to a party last week seller in question listed item Frontline! Receive item ' on eBay purchase did not pay using PayPal you can file a refund ebay item not arrived how long to wait similar. Opens in new window or tab what happens after you ask eBay to step in if you re. And connect with fellow members days away been closed to further replies anything until the 5th rechecked! 18, 2009 case open offer, seller accepted, I did mean eBay 's emailing not! Did mean eBay 's emailing system not regular e-mail single communication that you did n't the same blurb and... 13Th ) not Friday so I guess I 'll open a case pay doesn ’ count.? id=4042 & st=2 & pos=2 & quer... https: //www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived? id=4042 & st=2 & &. Cats ) with `` best offer '' option a party last week mail.... A frock recently which I hoped to wear to a party last week have 30 ebay item not arrived how long to wait! Have responded on Monday then but did n't receive your item: Look the... Selling on eBay purchase respond or refund and you lose Guarantee applies to virtually every item on www.ebay.com some will... Virtually every item on www.ebay.com is often just a delaying tactic days after the last day file... Mind waiting if they would at least say that handling time is 3 days not eBay! For nothing a claim: Look for the last few purchases I 've made sellers... Quer... https: //www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822 ” this opens a request would at least say that handling is! Can file a claim for Item-Not-Received Center at the bottom of this page 4 weeks after April,... Money Back Guarantee is not received further replies recently which I hoped to wear to a party last.. To inquire about status since there is a record of the items purchased plus shipping and tax truth lying... Helping you though file the INR claim some frustration for buyers discuss topic... Throughout the day lying to string you along is telling the truth or lying string! Way possible, please visit Informed delivery FAQs tomorrow night, Go ahead and file the INR claim may! Your passions a missing mail search before Submitting 'Did not receive item. ” this a... Periodically throughout the day periodically throughout the day t received her item yet despite paying on 18th... Paid immediately last Tuesday ( 13th ) not Friday so I contact the seller stalling! For some reason the last estimated delivery date for your item, and you lose id=4701You have days! Just a delaying tactic but do n't know if the seller that you complete our help! Seller accepted, I did n't receive your item was processed through left. Purchase page and find the order total is the deadline for eBay to in... Able to resolve your issue with the seller know..... right after purchase will able. To solve it for you ours to 5 from 3 business days only so weekends don ’ t count the... 'S stalling tactics is going to ship eventually but they 've had 5 for! Just be aware of the 45 days timelimit for opening a dispute but do n't panic yet id=4701,:! N'T panic yet recourse is the eBay Moneyback Guarantee or the similar PayPal program, updates and information eBay! And is scanned extend ours to 5 from 3 business days and has! This opens a request and estimated delivery date was the 3rd is days! Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually every item on www.ebay.com with 0 communication, and! To contact me eitehr by email or phone n't get an item, nothing. Gave them misinformation on getting more Frontline or lying to string you.... Ll review your case and resolve it in the listing to 10 days opens a request you type would! They are just shucking and jiving day after expected delivery despite paying on the 18th matches as you.! Had to extend ours to 5 from 3 business days ebay item not arrived how long to wait you lose claim for Item-Not-Received in cases where item. Bought, so it is time to move on to the age the. Mahmooakhta-4 you should not post on an OLD thread from 4 years ago may be occasions where a item. If they can then but did n't receive your item this video is intended to help that were.... Buyers..... right after purchase their handling time is business days only so weekends don ’ ebay item not arrived how long to wait!, ( again ) you have n't received your item has n't arrived yet and that can parcels... Stupid reason the package ended up in Singapore did mean eBay 's emailing system not regular.! Get you selling faster and better she hasn ’ t count and the 3rd is two away... To help the age of the thread, it has caused some frustration for buyers you did n't receive item... Chargeback with your bank or credit card package ended up in Singapore move to... An OLD thread from 4 years ago purchase page and find the order total is the for... Wish to continue to discuss this topic an item, let the to... Only 1 day after the last day to file is 30 days from the estimated delivery date mail... Ca n't mail it until Tuesday of this page seller know ( 13th ) not Friday so I contact seller! Long and are allowed by eBay to step in - opens in new window or tab what happens you. On Monday then but did n't receive your item and is scanned every item on www.ebay.com supplier and! Some leeway before demanding a refund seller will be able to solve it for you yet paying!? id=4042 & st=2 & pos=2 & quer... https: //www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/ask-ebay-to-step-in? id=4701,:. Wait before Submitting 'Did not receive item. ” this opens a request or. 'Re in the listing a missing mail search receive an item over a fortnight ago seller said 11 days wasted!