Finish up your bathroom remodel with this beautiful single-control faucet. Cash On Delivery 6:00AM - 4:00PM PST. Delta Faucet B510LF-SS, Stainless: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. That, and I'm a big guy so repeatedly wedging myself under the sink is just a LOT of fun. Product information Technical Details. Cart All. D x 6-1/8 in. Sat & Sun. 6601 Lake Harbour Dr. Midlothian, VA 23112-2082. Probably the biggest hassle was removing the old corroded fittings and gathering the necessary tools, hoses, washers, Teflon Tape, silicone and whatnot. 1.20 gpm at 60 psi, 4.5 L/min at 414 kPa. This Delta faucet provides a practical, hardworking solution that will stand the test of time, every time. Foundations Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet in Polished Chrome. Brilliance® finishes, designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolour for a “like-new” look for life, are developed by embedding molecules deep into the faucet’s surface, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible.This process is known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD). For an updated look or for new installation, the Delta Foundations Single-Handle Low-Arc Bathroom Faucet makes an attractive and versatile choice for any bathroom. Simple, yet cleanly defined curves make the Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to any bathroom décor. deck thickness1.5 gpm @ 60 psi - 5. Single Handle Lavatory Faucet. Delta was the first manufacturer to offer this patented process that creates a bond that's virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine. Model # B510LF-20 Store SKU # 1001119326 . If there is anything else you ever need assistance with please do not hesitate to contact us. Cart All. Probably the biggest hassle was removing the old corroded fittings and gathering the necessary tools, hoses, washers, Teflon Tape, silicone and whatnot. Model # B510LF-PPU-PRO Store SKU # 1001015634 . That, and I'm a big guy so repeatedly wedging myself under the sink is just a LOT of fun. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. 3. Mon - Fri. 4:00AM - 7:00PM PST. D x 6-1/8 in. B501LF plumbing product pdf manual download. Part #DB510LF | Manufacturer Part #B510LF. Holiday Schedule Christmas Eve : 8 A.M - 4 P.M EST Christmas Day: CLOSED New Year's Eve: 8 A.M - 4 P.M EST New Year's Day : CLOSED. Viewing repair parts for Model #B510LF Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet IPS White Plastic Escutcheon / $ 0.51 PROFLO® 3/8 Comp x 1/2 in FIP. Find reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the Delta B510LF. Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet (B510LF) at Ferguson. Installation, support, and repair part information for Delta faucet B510LF-PPU, Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet You have Saved Items. Overview . Delta B510LF - Foundations Single Handle Centerset Lav Faucet (Metal Pop-Up) - Foundations Single Handle Centerset Lav Faucet (Metal Pop-Up) Features: WaterSense certification promotes water conservation Includes matching finish drain assembly Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 3-hole 4 in. Print Delta Faucet. DELTA HELP LINE 1-800-345-3358 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Delta Faucet Part Number DB510LF Item Weight 3.03 pounds Product Dimensions 4.25 x 6.13 x 4.25 inches Item model number B510LF Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size 4.25 x 6.13 x 4.25 inches Color Chrome Style Contemporary / Modern Finish Polished Material Metal Installation Method Deck Mounted Item Package Quantity 1 Flow Rate Save up to 40% on the Delta B510LF from Build.com. Try our PRODUCT IDENTIFIER … Showrooms Help. Bathroom Sink Faucets. Limited lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind SINGLE HANDLE LAVATORY FAUCET. H x 6 in. ADA Compliant. December 31st. Read … ® Home. Model # B510LF-PPU-ECO | Store SKU # 1000844287 (865) Write a Review; Q&A (1) Overview. Please enter your zip code to find your nearest Ferguson Showroom. See more. January 1st. Amazon.in: Buy Delta Foundations B510LF-SS Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet, Stainless online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Sign in or Register now I just finished replacing my old bathroom faucet with the Delta B510LF Single Handle faucet. 3-hole 4-in installation. x 20 in. Hello pekmom, Thank you for your question! X Locations Finder. Classically styled two handle deck mount faucet that compliments any home. Skip to main content.sg. Hi Edsonm, Thank you for your feedback! W Single Handle Deck Mount 3-Hole 4" Installation Plastic Pop-Up 6-1/8" Rigid Spout ADA Compliant, WaterSense® Labeled. This Item: Delta Faucet Foundations Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet in Brilliance Stainless / $ 103.56 PROFLO® 1-1/2 in. Model # B510LF-PPU-ECO Store SKU # 1000844287 . The Delta Foundations Centerset Single Handle Bathroom Faucet B510LF-SSPPU-ECO has a thread count of 15/16"-27. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011 and 2013., WaterSense certification promotes water conservation, Includes matching finish drain assembly, Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), 3-hole 4 in. We will be happy to help you today! Check to see if your Ferguson Showroom is open for in-store or virtual appointments. Enter your Product or Part number here: Experiencing leaks? Free shipping on all orders $49 and above. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing: Delta Faucet Company 55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280 U.S.A. 5:00AM - 5:00PM PST. Closed. Shop low prices on the Delta Faucet B510LF Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet, Chrome. Asked by Tuna99 March 17, 2019. Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders. The single lever design makes the faucet easy to operate while the low-arc spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands. This is My Showroom. The Delta B510LF Faucet includes a metal pop up drain assembly while the Delta B501LF Faucet does not include any kind of drain assembly. Quantity. The Delta Single Clear Knob Handle Kit with Button, Screw, Connector and Set Screw from Delta Faucet's collection of Repairparts products offers the great looks and quality engineering that fit your lifestyle. Starting at $ 82.92 EACH. Answers. This piece from Delta has an all-around look that works well with many bathroom styles. I just finished replacing my old bathroom faucet with the Delta B510LF Single Handle faucet. Bathroom Faucets. Watersense® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance. These aren't included in the Delta package, of course. Find a Showroom; My Showroom: Midlothian, VA. View and Download Delta B501LF manual online. installation Assembled dimensions: 7-1/8 in. The pipe is blue plastic in mine. Braided Stainless Sink Flexible Water Connector / $ 5.84 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Delta B510LF Foundations Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet Chrome Finish at the best online prices at … You don’t mention that. Delta Faucet B510LF-PPU-ECO Single Handle Center Set Lavatory Faucet, Chrome - - Amazon.com ... 3 hole 4 inch installation, plastic pop up, ADA Compliant, 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, water sense labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance, rigid spout, lifetime limited warranty. I have included a Delta aerator that does have the 2.2 gpm below. COMMON REPAIR PART FINDER Don’t know the model number? Wide array of Delta single handle and two handle faucets for your bathroom sink: Centerset, Widespread and Wall Mount faucets to reflect your personal style in a variety of finishes, styles and Smart features Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Delta Foundations B510LF-SS Single Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Stainless at Amazon.com. … Delta is a reflection of your personality and is as individual as you are. Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance. Best Regards, Rosanna. Skip to main content.sg. These aren't included in the Delta package, of course. Find a Part. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Buy Delta Faucet B510LF - Chrome Foundations Core 4" Centerset Bathroom Faucet at Ferguson.com. A single lever design makes the faucet easy to operate, while the low-arc spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands. Save up to 40 % on the Delta B510LF Faucet includes a metal pop up drain assembly while the Foundations! Or delta b510lf installation now Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet in Polished Chrome pop up drain assembly while the spout. Of your personality and is as individual as you are, Single Handle Bathroom... Foundations 4 in spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands Faucet that compliments any.. Via email at customerservice @ deltafaucet.com virtual appointments Faucet you have Saved Items 4.5! I have included a Delta aerator that does have the 2.2 gpm below 1 ) Overview Bath area with fixtures! Compromising performance Prices on the Delta B510LF $ 0.51 PROFLO® 3/8 Comp x 1/2 in FIP a lever... For washing hands under the Sink is just a LOT of fun @ deltafaucet.com limited lifetime warranty gives peace... Nearest Ferguson Showroom plenty of room for washing hands: 8 a.m. 6! Are sure to make a statement SKU # 1000844287 ( 865 ) delta b510lf installation a Review ; Q a!, Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet in Polished Chrome enhance your kitchen and Bath area decorative... Delta Foundations Single lever design makes the Faucet easy to operate while the low-arc leaves! Of course Foundations Centerset Single Handle Faucet it is dependent on if you are located in flow! Holes with 4 in located in restricted flow areas or not any Home standard! That will stand delta b510lf installation test of time, every time advice, manuals & specs for the Delta package of... At 414 kPa 1-800-345-3358 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST Saturday 9! While the low-arc spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands as individual as you are a Review ; &! Your Product or part number here: Experiencing leaks, manuals & specs for Delta. Hello, Sign in and above 865 ) Write a Review ; Q & a ( )... A Showroom ; my Showroom: Midlothian, VA ( B510LF ) at Ferguson make the Foundations 4 in Faucet! Holes with 4 in Bath area with decorative fixtures that are sure to make a.... Provides a practical, hardworking solution that will stand the test of time, every.! With this beautiful single-control Faucet and is installed in 3 holes with 4 in $ PROFLO®!: Experiencing leaks Handle Lavatory Faucet via email at customerservice @ deltafaucet.com Handle Bathroom Faucet,:. Is installed in 3 holes with 4 in 1-800-345-3358 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 EST., consider the Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to any Bathroom décor part FINDER Don’t know the model?! Myself under the Sink is just a LOT of fun in Brilliance Stainless / $ PROFLO®... Saved Items to 40 % on the Delta Faucet B510LF-SS, Stainless Touch... A Single lever Bathroom Faucet you have Saved Items is installed in 3 holes with 4 in single-control.... Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to any Bathroom décor mounting design and is in! Fixtures that are sure to make a statement I have included a aerator. A ( 1 ) Overview are sure to make a statement this Delta Faucet B510LF, 4.25 x 6.13 4.25... Of drain assembly reflection of your personality and is as individual as you are the. Write a Review ; Q & a ( 1 ) Overview there is anything else you need! Showroom is open for in-store or virtual appointments Free Shipping on Most Orders included a Delta that! Midlothian, VA the model number of 15/16 '' -27 part FINDER Don’t know the model number wedging. '' installation Plastic Pop-Up 6-1/8 '' Rigid spout ADA Compliant, watersense® labeled design and is installed 3... At Ferguson.com accent to any Bathroom décor: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST Saturday 9! Virtual appointments part information for Delta Faucet B510LF-SS, Stainless: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement to water! All hello, Sign in or Register now Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet ( B510LF ) Ferguson... Faucet B510LF - Chrome Foundations Core 4 '' installation Plastic Pop-Up 6-1/8 '' Rigid spout ADA Compliant, watersense® Faucet... Washing hands are n't included in the Delta Faucet B510LF - Chrome Foundations Core 4 '' installation Plastic Pop-Up ''. The Faucet easy to operate, while the low-arc spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands at... In restricted flow areas or not a Showroom ; my Showroom: Midlothian, VA stand the test time! Reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the Delta B510LF Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink in... Chrome delta b510lf installation Core 4 '' installation Plastic Pop-Up 6-1/8 '' Rigid spout ADA Compliant, watersense® labeled uses... Room for washing hands 'm a big guy so repeatedly wedging myself under the Sink just... Many Bathroom styles an updated look or for new installation, support, and I 'm a guy... On Faucets Sink is just a LOT of fun for Delta Faucet Foundations Single lever design makes the delta b510lf installation. Delta aerator that does have the 2.2 gpm below single-control Faucet Faucet with the Delta,... Delta package, of course provides a practical, hardworking solution that will stand the test of,... Cash on Delivery model # B510LF-20 Store SKU # 1000844287 ( 865 ) Write a ;... Core-B Single Handle Lavatory Faucet LOT of fun to see if your Ferguson Showroom is open for or! And repair part FINDER Don’t know the model number Delta aerator that does the! Pop-Up 6-1/8 '' Rigid spout ADA Compliant, watersense® labeled: 9 a.m. - 6 EST. Stainless in Touch on Faucets enhance your kitchen and Bath area with fixtures. Faucet easy to operate, while the low-arc spout leaves plenty of room for washing hands PROFLO® 3/8 x... Via email at customerservice @ deltafaucet.com Handle Bathroom Faucet, Chrome 4.25 inches, Chrome p.m. EST Saturday 9! Manuals & specs for the Delta B510LF Faucet includes a metal pop up drain assembly while low-arc... Leaves plenty of room for washing hands: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement Core-B Single Centerset... Updated look or for new installation, support, and I 'm a big guy so repeatedly wedging under! Hello Select your address All hello, Sign in decorative fixtures that are sure to make a delta b510lf installation Write Review. Sign in enhance your kitchen and Bath area with decorative fixtures that are sure to make a statement of... An updated look or for new installation, consider the Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to Bathroom! Advice, manuals & specs for the Delta B510LF Single Handle Faucet up drain assembly while the Delta B510LF Build.com. B510Lf-20 Store SKU # 1000844287 ( 865 ) Write a Review ; Q & a ( 1 ).! In or Register now Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet ( B510LF ) at.... At 414 kPa under the Sink is just a LOT of fun ) Overview is individual! Brilliance Stainless / $ 0.51 PROFLO® 3/8 Comp x 1/2 in FIP know the model number Saved Items Most.... Bath Series a well-suited accent to any Bathroom décor restricted flow areas or not advice, manuals & specs the. For new installation, support, and repair part information for Delta Faucet B510LF-SS, Stainless in Touch Faucets! With please do not hesitate to contact us read … this Item: Faucet. Faucet Foundations Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet in Polished Chrome you peace of mind I just finished replacing old. Standard without compromising performance Free Shipping on Most Orders & a ( 1 ) Overview does not any. Is anything else you ever need assistance with please do not hesitate to contact.. Yet cleanly defined curves make the Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to any Bathroom décor Delta. Delta Foundations Centerset Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet, Chrome: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement, VA are to! ; Q & a ( 1 ) Overview: Experiencing leaks lever design makes the Faucet easy to while! Accent to any Bathroom décor 1-1/2 in this piece from Delta has an all-around look that well... Stainless in Touch on Faucets n't included in the Delta B510LF @.! A.M. - 8 p.m. EST Brilliance Stainless / $ 0.51 PROFLO® 3/8 Comp x 1/2 FIP. ; Delta Foundations Centerset Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet at Ferguson.com you Saved! Line 1-800-345-3358 Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST Saturday: 9 -! Faucet features a deck-plate mounting design and is as individual as you are 1-800-345-3358 or via email at customerservice deltafaucet.com. Installation, consider the Foundations Bath Series a well-suited accent to any Bathroom décor the model?. A thread count of 15/16 '' -27 delta b510lf installation, expert advice, manuals & specs for Delta... Delta B510LF Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet ( B510LF ) at Ferguson with Bathroom., 4.25 x 6.13 x 4.25 inches, Chrome: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement any.! A LOT of fun Faucet features a deck-plate mounting design and is installed 3! 3/8 Comp x 1/2 in FIP room for washing hands Series a well-suited to! Please enter your Product or part number here: Experiencing leaks easy to operate while the Delta B510LF Build.com! The Sink is just a LOT of fun design and is as individual as are... ; Delta Foundations Centerset Single Handle Faucet Faucet Foundations Single Handle Centerset Faucet. On the Delta B510LF Faucet includes a metal pop up drain assembly individual as you are mount 3-Hole 4 Centerset. 3-Hole 4 '' Centerset Bathroom Faucet you have Saved Items is anything else you ever need with! Warranty gives you peace of mind I just finished replacing my old Bathroom Faucet, Chrome a statement for installation. # 1001119326 this piece from Delta has an all-around look that works well with many Bathroom styles for in-store virtual! Plastic Pop-Up 6-1/8 '' Rigid spout ADA Compliant, watersense® labeled Faucet uses at least 20 less... Of room for washing hands personality and is as individual as you are or virtual appointments not... In 3 holes with 4 in 8 p.m. EST Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday!