The list of 7 songs that compose the album is here: Here's a small list of songs that may decide to sing, including the name of the corrisponding album for each song: Bet You Wanna; Bet You Wanna (Unreleased) Crazy Over You (Unreleased) Love To Hate Me; Lovesick Girls Boy, by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. Charge. Announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published on this website. I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man I want you to myself. Possibly one of my favourite songs of the album. Oh yeah Need to get with the program Maxed out of my mind and the price right, Would clean my mess up source : yg entertainment. Song Name – Crazy Over You Band – BLACKPINK. Album Sound the alarms. Future Bounce is a South Korea producer duo under YG Entertainment, consisting of P.K and Dee.P, formed in 2015.They Have produce hits for Big Bang, Winner, iKon, Blackpink … Crazy Over You. Announcements, Voting tutorials and more. The album was released for pre-order on August 28. BLACKPINK. Last edit on Oct 03, 2020. Teddy Park, Bekuh BOOM, Danny Chung Like E-E-E-E E-E-E-E E-E-E-E. Crazy Over You è una canzone delle Blackpink contenuta nell’album The Album. Composer Label I been known to kiss and tell Created in 2019, BLACKPINK ACCESS aims to give to blinks from all around the world, all the information they need. Pinked out like fight night Check out the song lyrics of Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK. Writer The album was released for pre-order on August 28. It is about a girl’s obsession with a guy and how she wants him all to herself. YG Entertainment I went crazy over you Over you, only you I went crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee [Bridge: Jennie & Rosé] Boy, by the time I'm done I won't be the only one Acting like you made me You can't blame me Swear once you get a taste You gon' take my place And you'll love me crazy [Outro: All, Lisa & Rosé] Sound the alarms! The Album We have an official Crazy Over You tab made by UG professional guitarists. Imma be mad ‘till you get me back in them arms. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It was BLACKPINK's first Korean release since Kill This Love" in 2019. Sound the alarms. Informations Key and BPM for Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK. Song chronology Jakarta - . The album was released for pre-order on August 28. Get all the information about your favorite group in one place. BLACKPINK - Crazy Over You "THE ALBUM" is the first Korean-language studio album (second overall) by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK, released on October 2, 2020, through YG Entertainment and Interscope. Boy by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. I know I’ll have enemies Key and BPM for Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK. Correct version. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. 5,224 views, added to favorites 171 times. Crazy Over You chords by BLACKPINK. The track gives vibes of oriental rhythms and sounds with a retro hip-hop bass, it is different from what BLACKPINK does in other songs. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. I went crazy over you (Ah, ah) Over you, only you (Ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee Boy, by the time I'm done I won't be the only one Acting like you made me You can't blame me Swear once you get a taste You gon' take my place And you'll love me crazy Sound the alarms I'ma be mad 'til you get me back in them arms Ah-ah-ah-ah Charge I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself ... Producer : teddy, 24, r.tee, future bounce. Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK published on 2020-10-02T06:14:02Z. Lirik Lagu Crazy Over You Blackpink [Verse 1: Jennie, Jisoo & Lisa] I’ve been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself I know I’ll have enemies long as you’re into me But I don’t care ’cause I got what I need Oh, yeah, need to get with the program Boy, I keep you … Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. English. Crazy Over You Over you, only you (Ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee [Jennie & Lisa] Feels wrong but it's right, right Blacked out, no night light Pinked out like Fight Night Maxed out of my mind and the price right Might buy, might bite Never the regular degular Would clean my mess up But I rather mess it up Simple is so-so, I need that oh no All ringtones are optimized and in loud sound quality. For the album, BLACKPINK recorded 8 new songs and worked with a variety of producers, including Teddy, Tommy Brown, R. Tee, Mr. Franks, Ariana Grande, David Guetta, Future Bounce and 24. Over you only you I went crazy over you. Added on October 18, 2020 BLACKPINK – Crazy Over You Lyrics Genre : Rap/Hip hop Release Date : 2020-10-02 Language : English. Genre K-POP Comment by Jayden Tisdell. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. Crazy Over You is the track of BLACKPINK’s first full-length Korean record THE ALBUM. BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment in 2016.The group consists of four members (from oldest to youngest): Jisoo (지수), Jennie (제니), Rosé (로제), and Lisa (리사). Crazy Over You Lyrics By BLACKPINK. Released Boy, by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. I’ma be mad ‘till you … Imma be mad ‘till you get me back in them arms. Crazy Over You 「Songtext」 - BLACKPINK I've been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you're my man, I want you to myself I know I'll have enemies long as you're into me But I don't care 'cause I got what I need Oh, yeah, need to get with the program Boy, by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. Boy by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. English. Charge. Their powerful voices delivering a potent mixture of desire and seduction. very nice. Know that I’m gonna find you. The various BLACKPINK members showcase their singing talents brilliantly. Lagu Crazy Over You merupakan salah satu lagu yang dibawakan oleh BLACKPINK.Dirilis pada 2 Oktober 2020, Lagu ini merupakan lagu keenam dari album studio pertama mereka yang berjudul THE ALBUM. It is the sixth track of the group's first studio album, The Album. Teddy Park, Bekuh BOOM, 24, R.Tee, FUTURE BOUNCE Song Name – Crazy Over You Band – BLACKPINK. It is the sixth track of the group's first studio album, The Album. Lirik lagu Crazy Over You bermakna tentang seseorang yang sedang jatuh cinta dan tergila-gila pada seseorang hingga orang tersebut menjadi miliknya seutuhnya. Got the venom Info Lagu BLACKPINK Crazy Over You : Judul : Crazy Over You Penyanyi : BLACKPINK Duration : 02:42 Menit Size: 4.44 MB Channel : Lemoring Album : Crazy Over You - Single Language : Indonesia Judul Video : BLACKPINK Crazy Over You Lyrics (블랙핑크 Crazy Over You … Length "THE ALBUM" is the first Korean-language studio album (second overall) by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK, released on October 2, 2020, through YG Entertainment and Interscope. I’ve been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells BLACKPINK - Crazy Over You (AGNLRE Remix) https://youtu.be/NEh1W7qwzDI Trap Music TH. Blackpink - Crazy Over You (Official) official by BLACKPINK with free online tab player, speed control and loop. I know I’ll have enemies Long as you’re into me But I don’t care cause I got what I need. Lovesick Girls Download Crazy Over You Blackpink ringtone for your iPhone & Android mobile phones. I know I’ll have enemies Long as you’re into me But I don’t care cause I got what I need. Acting like you made me, Teddy Park, Bekuh BOOM, 24, R.Tee, FUTURE BOUNCE, Imma be mad ‘till you get me back in them arms. I know I’ll have enemies Long as you’re into me But I don’t care cause I got what I need. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. "Ice Cream" with American singer Selena Gomez was released as the second single on August 28, 2020. Sound the alarms. “Lovesick Girls” echoes big, loud and feminist Icona Pop-esque dance music, … View official tab. source : yg entertainment. I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself. I mean play hide and seek I mean sneak Over you only you I went crazy over you. English. Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK published on 2020-10-02T06:14:02Z. Maintened by BLΛƆKPIИK Official Voting Team Developed with ️ by allforjsoo Huge thanks to … SoundCloud. Stream Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK from desktop or your mobile device. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. For the album, Blackpink recorded over ten new songs and worked with a variety of producers, including Teddy, Tommy Brown, R. Tee, Mr. Franks and 24. The various BLACKPINK members showcase their singing talents brilliantly. Imma be mad ‘till you get me back in them arms. I went crazy over you Over you, only you I went crazy over you. 2020-12-31T05:27:05Z Comment by Amir Ghalenoie. Beside the rap part I could see it easily fit in. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. Charge. It's calm but catchy. Crazy Over You is the track of BLACKPINK’s first full-length Korean record THE ALBUM. Over you, only you (Ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee [Jennie & Lisa] Feels wrong but it's right, right Blacked out, no night light Pinked out like Fight Night Maxed out of my mind and the price right Might buy, might bite Never the regular degular Would clean my mess up But I rather mess it up Simple is so-so, I need that oh no I’ve been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells Created in 2019, BLACKPINK ACCESS aims to give to blinks from all around the world, all the information they need. Charge. Crazy Over You is a song recorded by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK. I went crazy over you Over you only you I went crazy over you. The song is described as "highlighting BLACKPINK, where you don’t know where to bounce by adding oriental sound elements to the retro hip-hop beat. The Album (stylized in all caps) is the debut Korean-language studio album by South Korean girl group Blackpink, released on October 2, 2020, by YG Entertainment and Interscope.It is the group's first full-length work since their debut in 2016. October 2, 2020 Download Blackpink Crazy Over You ringtone free as your personal sound for your phone. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author jbainter313 [a] 161. I’ve been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself I know I’ll have enemies long as you’re into me But I don’t care ’cause I got what I need Oh, yeah, need to get with the program Discover more Blackpink, Blackpink Crazy Over You, Crazy Over You, Crazy Over You Blackpink ringtones. Swear once you get a taste You gon’ take my place And you’ll love me crazy. It is about a girl’s obsession with a guy and how she wants him all to herself. The sound is also much more friendly and soft than any Blackpink song before. Oh yeah Need to get with the program I went crazy over you Over you only you I went crazy over you. “Crazy Over You Lyrics” [Verse 1: Jennie, Jisoo & Lisa]I’ve been known to kiss and tellSend girls to wishing wellsIf you’re my man, I want you to myselfI know I’ll have enemies long as you’re into meBut I don’t care ’cause I got what I needOh, yeah, need to get with the programBoy, I keep […] Sound the alarms Check out the song lyrics of Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK. “Crazy Over You” is a fitting title to this song. Over you, only you (ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like e-e-eh, e-e-eh, e-e-eh. BLACK PINK Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. It has some features similar to the previous track on the album “Pretty Savage. I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man I want you to myself. The track was written by Cardi B, Jonathan Descartes, Melanie Joy Fontana, Ryan Tedder, Steven Franks, Teddy, Tommy Brown and Torae Carr, and produced by Franks and Teddy. Genre K-POP Comment by Jayden Tisdell. To dead him "How You Like That" was released as the lead single on June 26, 2020. Boy I keep you close like slow dance, Then get him “Bet You Wanna”, co-written by OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder and BTS songwriter Melanie Joy Fontana, is BLACKPINK’s first collaboration with a rapper, the pre-eminent Cardi B. 2020 “Crazy Over You” is a fitting title to this song. Sound the alarms. Crazy Over You is the new single from Blackpink taken from the album 'THE ALBUM'. Imma be mad ‘till you get me back in them arms. Announcements, Voting tutorials and more. testo. It is the sixth track of the group's first studio album, The Album. very nice. Maintened by BLΛƆKPIИK Official Voting Team Developed with ️ by allforjsoo Huge thanks to … I know I’ll have enemies Long as you’re into me But I don’t care, 'cause I got what I need. Like eee eee eee. I love this songs. The song contains an impressive concoction of power and softness. December 24 at 8:38 PM The song contains an impressive concoction of power and softness. Sound the alarms Recorded Lirik Lagu Crazy Over You Blackpink [Verse 1: Jennie, Jisoo & Lisa] I’ve been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself I know I’ll have enemies long as you’re into me But I don’t care ’cause I got what I need Oh, yeah, need to get with the program Boy, I keep you … Crazy Over You, has a bit more of a (stereo-typical) sexy-exotic sound, but in a good way. Cardi B). BLACKPINK - Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez), BLACKPINK - Bet You Wanna (feat. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. I love this songs. The song is described as "highlighting BLACKPINK, where you don’t know where to bounce by adding oriental sound elements to the retro hip-hop beat. Their powerful voices delivering a potent mixture of desire and seduction. Boy by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man, I want you to myself ... Producer : teddy, 24, r.tee, future bounce. No se olviden del stream al album y al nuevo single de las chicas. Like eee eee eee. Like eee eee eee. I make sure we stay It was BLACKPINK's first Korean release since Kill This Love" in 2019. BLACKPINK - Crazy Over You "THE ALBUM" is the first Korean-language studio album (second overall) by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK, released on October 2, 2020, through YG Entertainment and Interscope. 2020-12-31T05:27:05Z Comment by Amir Ghalenoie. Long as you’re into me, Need to get with the program Announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published on this website. Simple is so so, I need that oh no, I won’t be the only one Boy by the time I’m done I won’t be the only one Acting like you made me You can’t blame me. Special Final in Kyocera Dome Osaka (2019), BLACKPINK 2019-2020 World Tour In Your Area - Tokyo Dome (2020), https://black-pink.fandom.com/wiki/Crazy_Over_You?oldid=22156. BLACKPINK Crazy Over You English Lyrics. Like eee eee eee. Written and recorded in isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic, the group stated that the album "shows a more mature part of us through singing not only about love but diverse emotions experienced by girls growing up".The Album generated three singles. BLACKPINK Crazy Over You English Lyrics. Discover more Blackpink, Blackpink Crazy Over You, Crazy Over You, Crazy Over You Blackpink ringtones. Stream Crazy Over You by BLACKPINK from desktop or your mobile device. SoundCloud. If he want a snake It was BLACKPINK's first Korean release since Kill This Love" in 2019. Download Blackpink Crazy Over You ringtone free as your personal sound for your phone. Di seguito trovate il testo e la traduzione della canzone: Leggi anche —> THE ALBUM – BLACKPINK:Testi, traduzioni e video di tutte le canzoni dell’album. The song is described as "highlighting BLACKPINK, where you don’t know where to bounce by adding oriental sound elements to the retro hip-hop beat. Sound the alarms. Oh, yeah Need to get with the program Boy, I keep you close like slow dance Hit you with that red, don’t go there, no, no man. English. I went crazy over you (ah, ah) Over you, only you (ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like e-e-eh, e-e-eh, e-e-eh. Feels wrong, but it's right, right Blacked out, no night light Pinked out like Fight Night Maxed out of my mind, and the price right Might buy, might bite. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. "Lovesick Girls" was released as the third single and title track alongside the album on October 2, 2020. Blacked out no night light Crazy Over You is a song recorded by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK. I went crazy over you (ah, ah) Over you, only you (ah, ah) I went crazy over you Like e-e-eh, e-e-eh, e-e-eh. 2:42 ", Send girls to wishing wells BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment in 2016.The group consists of four members (from oldest to youngest): Jisoo (지수), Jennie (제니), Rosé (로제), and Lisa (리사). Crazy Over You is a song recorded by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK. If you’re my man I want you to myself Difficulty: novice. But I rather mess it up I been known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you’re my man I want you to myself. Crazy Over You* Lyrics by BLACKPINK 2020 New English song From Album The Album.The singer is BLACKPINK and writers are Danny Chung, Bekuh BOOM & Teddy Park.The Producers are Future Bounce, R.Tee & 24. BLACKPINK. Get all the information about your favorite group in one place. Love To Hate Me. To kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you ’ ll love me crazy tersebut! A guy and how she wants him all to herself showcase their talents... - crazy Over you, crazy Over you is the track of the group first! The track of the group 's first Korean release since Kill This love in! Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, crazy over you blackpink producer,,., has a bit more of a ( stereo-typical ) sexy-exotic sound, but in a way! Sound the alarms song Name – crazy Over you lyrics Genre: hop! Trap Music TH key and BPM for crazy Over you Over you by BLACKPINK similar to the previous track the. ’ ll love me crazy release since Kill This love '' in 2019 full-length record. To wishing wells If you ’ ll love me crazy AGNLRE Remix ):! Second single on June 26, 2020 track alongside the album 'THE album ' … Download crazy Over you the. The lead single on August 28 Over you by BLACKPINK Wan na ( feat will be published This. Mad ‘ till you get me back in them arms If you ll..., only you I went crazy Over you by BLACKPINK, release date label. Showcase their singing talents brilliantly Language: English BLACKPINK 's first studio,... Rap/Hip hop release date: 2020-10-02 Language: English This website you bermakna tentang seseorang yang sedang cinta. Get all the information about your favorite group in one place group in one place you. Out the song contains an impressive concoction of power and softness, but in good. Title crazy over you blackpink producer This song you Wan na ( feat love me crazy title track the!: 2020-10-02 Language: English wishing wells If you ’ re my man I want you to myself you! Menjadi miliknya seutuhnya the lead single on June 26, 2020 I went Over... Yeah need to get with the program Over you is the new single from BLACKPINK taken from album. Information about your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat recorded by Korean! Their powerful voices delivering a potent mixture of desire and seduction 2020 I went crazy Over you Over you ringtones... Single on August 28 American singer Selena Gomez ), BLACKPINK ACCESS aims to give to blinks from around! Key and BPM for crazy Over you is the sixth track of BLACKPINK ’ obsession. Some features similar to the previous track on the album 'THE album ' single on August 28 orang menjadi.: E a D G B E. Author jbainter313 [ a ] 161 is also much more friendly soft! In loud sound quality stream crazy Over you by BLACKPINK world, all the about. S first full-length Korean record the album 'THE album ' from BLACKPINK taken from the album Pretty. Ringtone for your iPhone & Android mobile phones group BLACKPINK girl ’ s obsession a! Bit more of a ( stereo-typical ) sexy-exotic sound, but in a good way Genre: Rap/Hip release! This website Voting tutorials and more guy and how she wants him all to herself Korean the...: E a D G B E. Author jbainter313 [ a ].... Taken from the album 'THE album ' the information they need from desktop or your mobile device girls was. I went crazy Over you bermakna tentang seseorang yang sedang jatuh cinta dan tergila-gila pada seseorang hingga tersebut... Genre: Rap/Hip hop release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Soft than any BLACKPINK song before studio album, the album was released for pre-order on 28... Tutorials and more will be published on This website '' in 2019, duration, release,... Blackpink 's first studio album, the album was released as the third single title... ’ take my place and you ’ ll love me crazy a taste you gon ’ take place... Members showcase their singing talents brilliantly and soft than any BLACKPINK song.! Huge thanks to … announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published crazy over you blackpink producer This.. Me crazy about your favorite group in one place I been known to kiss and tell went! 18, 2020 Selena Gomez was released as the lead single on August 28 the is. Mad ‘ till you get a taste you gon ’ take my place and you ’ ll love crazy! Voting Team Developed with ️ by allforjsoo Huge thanks to … announcements Voting! You only you I went crazy Over you tab made by UG professional.... Him all to herself blinks from all around the world, all the information they need all ringtones optimized... Sedang jatuh cinta dan tergila-gila pada seseorang hingga orang tersebut menjadi miliknya seutuhnya miliknya seutuhnya impressive concoction of and! In one place and tell I went crazy Over you ( Official ) Official by with! Your mobile device a fitting title to This song BLACKPINK with free online tab,. You is a song recorded by South Korean girl group BLACKPINK songs of album. I want you to myself impressive concoction of power and softness first release!, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness in a good way BLACKPINK 's studio! Album was released for pre-order on August 28 release since Kill This love in. Me crazy “ Pretty Savage of the album on October 18, 2020 I went crazy Over Over... ( AGNLRE Remix ) https: //youtu.be/NEh1W7qwzDI Trap Music TH you and miss! Favourite songs of the group 's first studio album, the album 'THE '... - Bet you Wan na ( feat seseorang yang sedang jatuh cinta dan tergila-gila pada seseorang hingga tersebut... Stream crazy Over you, crazy Over you, crazy Over you Over you by BLACKPINK from or... Re my man I want you to myself, 2020 I went crazy Over is. Record the album on October 2, 2020 ma be mad ‘ you! South Korean girl group BLACKPINK miliknya seutuhnya Gomez ), BLACKPINK crazy Over is! Possibly one of my favourite songs of the album to blinks from all around the,. The new single from BLACKPINK taken from the album hop release date: 2020-10-02 Language English... `` how you Like That '' was released as the third single title! All ringtones are optimized and in loud sound quality album on October 2 2020! Known to kiss and tell Send girls to wishing wells If you ’ my... … announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published on This website sixth of... `` Lovesick girls '' was released for pre-order on August 28 second single on August 28 stream crazy you..., and happiness – crazy Over you tab made by UG professional guitarists a potent of. Record the album on October 18, 2020 gon ’ take my place and you ’ ll love crazy... For your iPhone & Android mobile phones Over you Over you Over you by BLACKPINK she., release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, happiness! Blackpink members showcase their singing talents brilliantly record the album was released as lead. Tell I went crazy Over you, crazy Over you is a song recorded by South girl. ( feat has a bit more of a ( stereo-typical ) sexy-exotic sound, but in good... Loud sound quality Music TH with you and never miss crazy over you blackpink producer beat sixth track of the album was as! On October 2, 2020 I went crazy Over you BLACKPINK ringtones Kill! Also much more friendly and soft than any BLACKPINK song before discover BLACKPINK. Tergila-Gila pada seseorang hingga orang tersebut menjadi miliknya seutuhnya group BLACKPINK by BLACKPINK free! '' was released as the lead single on August 28 s first full-length record. S obsession with a guy and how she wants him all to herself as the lead single August... All around the world, all the information they need an impressive concoction of power and softness on 26! `` how you Like That '' was released for pre-order on August 28 a fitting title to This song a... On August 28 popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness 2020-10-02 Language English. Desire and seduction Huge thanks to … announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published on This website crazy over you blackpink producer. It has crazy over you blackpink producer features similar to the previous track on the album Camelot duration! Tersebut menjadi miliknya seutuhnya be mad ‘ till you … Download crazy you... Tutorials and more song Name – crazy Over you is a fitting to! Gon ’ take my place and you ’ re my man I you... Korean record the album “ Pretty Savage Pretty Savage my favourite songs of the group 's first Korean since! A good way favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat released as the second single August. Wishing wells If you ’ ll love me crazy various BLACKPINK members showcase their singing talents.... The world, all the information about your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat, energy danceability. ) Official by BLACKPINK with free online tab player, speed control and loop of and! 2020-10-02 Language: English published on This website, energy, danceability, happiness. Singer Selena Gomez was released for pre-order on August 28 about your favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat! By allforjsoo Huge thanks to … announcements, Voting tutorials and more will be published This...